MR's fan following. plzzz ans - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
there is one saying  in tamil and its said to me by my mom when iwas worried about MR rankings

YEENDRAPOZHUDHIR PERITHUVAKKUM THAN MAGANAI
SAANDRON ENA KETTATHAI
Matlab
A mother fells more happy than nursing stage if he hears her son as Wiseman
MR will be ranked 1st in our hearts
NOTE:- sORRy for any mistake

Originally posted by anirka

I wanted to add something more...

I don't think that the rankings and polls really show how much an actor is talented... I have seen many celebrities in top rankings who are nothing compared to MGR's sheer talent...  and their fan following as said is fake... with multiple ids and all...

Word Baljit.

Mishal will be always the no. 1 for us because of his sheer talent and magnificent screen presence. When he is on screen..all others fade ways
^^^ I feel Ivy that nothing worth him has come his way yet... And its better for him to refrain from all unworthy characters that are going on at the moment on telly... He can make magic with whatever is offered to him... but the problem is that if the CVs mess up with his character... like we have been reading various articles on other good actors ruing abt their roles being shredded... to nothing... 😕
I think he always wanted to get into films. He must follow his dreams now. I just hope he trying seriously for films and hasnt given up.
Originally posted by ivy_11

Word Baljit.

Mishal will be always the no. 1 for us because of his sheer talent and magnificent screen presence. When he is on screen..all others fade ways

Word Ivy ji
Originally posted by -ksh-

I think he always wanted to get into films. He must follow his dreams now. I just hope he trying seriously for films and hasnt given up.

I also hope so... I so want to see him in films... And when I read the articles of any other telly actor being debuting or playing some role in movies... I wonder comparing his abilities with those...

Hopefully... He finally gets what he wants to achieve... .

Originally posted by -ksh-

Another reason for Mishal not winning polls or having good IF rankings is the fake propping up of stars by their fans. Many TV stars have fans who as far as the internet is concerned spend hours of their daily time this attempt to prop up stars in the social media. Each fan creates 50-60 or more fake ids and spams whereever possible in groups thus annoying the hell out of the rest. Infact some channel folks have even said that these fans are a deterrent to them for casting these stars as they have to deal with their annoying fans.

yep i agree with tht too... der r so many newbies in the list of fan clubs... thts y i voted against "IF celebrity ranking system" in a topic in Suggestion&Comment section becos its nt fair on other celebs... the ranking system no doubt is biased as ppl tht hav articles/news gt a higher chance of gaining mre points than sum1 tht doesnt hav an article/news posted abt thm... i hpe vijay bhai gts rid of the ranking system completely...
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yep i agree with tht too... der r so many newbies in the list of fan clubs... thts y i voted against "IF celebrity ranking system" in a topic in Suggestion&Comment section becos its nt fair on other celebs... the ranking system no doubt is biased as ppl tht hav articles/news gt a higher chance of gaining mre points than sum1 tht doesnt hav an article/news posted abt thm... i hpe vijay bhai gts rid of the ranking system completely...
i agree  too 
ranking system should more clean ⭐️
NYC COMMNT FRM ALL U GYS,,, I ALSO DNT THINK THAT THIS POLLS R TRUE JUDGE OF ANY ACTOR. SO TRUE THAT THESE ALL CNT MEASURE MR'S FABOLUS TALLENT,,,, BT THESE POLLS CAN SHW HIS POPULARITY WHICH IS DECREASING DAY BY DAY,,,,SO NRMAL..., IS OUR BOY IS SOOO BLIND DAT HE CNT SEE ALL THESE OR HE REALY NT BOTHER ABT HIS POPULARITY OR FAN FOLLOWING???? I KNW MR NT GO FR PUBLICITY,,, I LYK HIS THIS NATURE VRY MUCH BT AS AN ACTOR,,, HE NEED ALL THESE,,, Y HE SO MUCH OFF FRM TV,,, I JST DNT UNDRSTAND THIS BOY,,,, HE IS UNIQE TOTTALYYY DIFFRNT FRM OTHRESEdited by anisha222 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anisha222

NYC COMMNT FRM ALL U GYS,,, I ALSO DNT THINK THAT THIS POLLS R TRUE JUDGE OF ANY ACTOR. SO TRUE THAT THESE ALL CNT MEASURE MR'S FABOLUS TALLENT,,,, BT THESE POLLS CAN SHW HIS POPULARITY WHICH IS DECREASING DAY BY DAY,,,,SO NRMAL..., IS OUR BOY IS SOOO BLIND DAT HE CNT SEE ALL THESE OR HE REALY NT BOTHER ABT HIS POPULARITY OR FAN FOLLOWING???? I KNW MR NT GO FR PUBLICITY,,, I LYK HIS THIS NATURE VRY MUCH BT AS AN ACTOR,,, HE NEED ALL THESE,,, Y HE SO MUCH OFF FRM TV,,, I JST DNT UNDRSTAND THIS BOY,,,, HE IS UNIQE TOTTALYYY DIFFRNT FRM OTHRES

Refrain 4rm using CAPS as its considered Rude & Shouting in NET

LTL Dev Team ..