an actor. And our boy has no
mattr wid ths polls. I thnk evn
he dnt knw abt ths types of
votes. Bt as a biggg fan of
mishal i feel bad so i wnt to
knw ur opinions
Posted: 12 years ago
:(

i have a prob n thats the fact that im rely busy atm wit uni and exams n everythng so find it hard to do anythng like that or even be rely active on IF...

feel bad for it tho seeing how less votes hes getting...

but people tht hav time n stuf..guys plsss vote wenever there are such polls and ...

lets not forget that he's OUR DUTTA!
The problem  i feel is general gloom, fans not cued to the happengs, many not bein active on fb, like myself totaly unaware n most importantly mishals absence frm limelight. Im surprised how we missd these pols. Usualy every news of MR is highlightd. So lets not slip up next time n prove ourselves to be worthy fans😳. Edited by -bharti- - 12 years ago
MR has been out of circulation for a year now. Other actors even if they dont have shows they ensure they stay in the news by giving media interviews. MR on the other hand only says acting-wise he has nothing on his plate. In such a scenario forget Mishal...even SRK or Big B would be forgotten. Ok...its an exaggeration...but for people in the media its important to stay in the limelight.
Another reason for Mishal not winning polls or having good IF rankings is the fake propping up of stars by their fans. Many TV stars have fans who as far as the internet is concerned spend hours of their daily time this attempt to prop up stars in the social media. Each fan creates 50-60 or more fake ids and spams whereever possible in groups thus annoying the hell out of the rest. Infact some channel folks have even said that these fans are a deterrent to them for casting these stars as they have to deal with their annoying fans. Edited by -ksh- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ksh-

MR has been out of circulation for a year now. Other actors even if they dont have shows they ensure they stay in the news by giving media interviews. MR on the other hand only says acting-wise he has nothing on his plate. In such a scenario forget Mishal...even SRK or Big B would be forgotten. Ok...its an exaggeration...but for people in the media its important to stay in the limelight.
Another reason for Mishal not winning polls or having good IF rankings is the fake propping up of stars by their fans. Many TV stars have fans  as far as the internet is concerned spend hours of their daily time this attempt in the social media. Each fan creates 50-60 fake ids and spams whereever possible in groups thus annoying the hell out of the rest. Infact some channel folks have even said that these fans are a deterrent to them for casting these stars as they have to deal with their annoying fans.

Agree here...

I wanted to add something more...

I don't think that the rankings and polls really show how much an actor is talented... I have seen many celebrities in top rankings who are nothing compared to MGR's sheer talent...  and their fan following as said is fake... with multiple ids and all...

Edited by anirka - 12 years ago
I(QUOTE=anirka]I wanted to add something more...

I don't think that the rankings and polls really show how much an actor is talented... I have seen many celebrities in top rankings who are nothing compared to MGR's sheer talent...  and their fan following as said is fake... with multiple ids and all...

[/QUOTE]So true anirka, how can one compete wit a doctored verdict or flawed voting ,etc... These polls r not true indicators of a talent, mishal has already proved his abilities  n wil continue given an opportunity. But to his fans n to his credentials some form of recognition does add some sheen n prop up his popularity, no harm in winning, but in today's scenario where the industry is all abt pullg the right strings n havg some influential's favour wit Large dose of luck helps, at least in gettg a break initially.  Til that time the struggle is on😔

Edited by -bharti- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anirka

Oops, dbl post😳Edited by -bharti- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anirka

fully agree with u ...i 'm busy with my studies can't be active as want to ...fake id is truth ...many ppl indulge in it
Originally posted by -bharti-

I(QUOTE=anirka]I wanted to add something more...

So true anirka, how can one compete wit a doctored verdict or flawed voting ,etc... These polls r not true indicators of a talent, mishal has already proved his abilities  n wil continue given an opportunity. But to his fans n to his credentials some form of recognition does add some sheen n prop up his popularity, no harm in winning, but in today's scenario where the industry is all abt pullg the right strings n havg some influential's favour wit Large dose of luck helps, at least in gettg a break initially.  Til that time the struggle is on😔

[/QUOTE]
hi bharti
well written actually i too belive this poll & trps speak of nothing much .MR wasn't well known actor before ltl but with his sheer talent he made a name for himself .i 'm sure he 'll back soon 😊he is visible & talked abt even after long absense .i 'm glad he is known more for his work than other activities