Chandragupta Maurya

CGM is a king??!! :P is he ??

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys!!! here is the moment,,, CGM is the king of Gandhaar now.."officially" but the rajyabhishek was... I mean seeing him becoming the king.. i was like "Bas??? itna hi?? ho gaya rajyabhishek??"πŸ˜•

anywaz.. as alwz... my ashu was like...😍
haayyyee!!!! raja ban ke aur bhi handsome lagta hai!!!

now... the question is ..
was he really looking like a king.. or behaving like one???

I mean he was still roaming without preotection in the streets to catcg amatya and all..

Where was the gravity a king should maintain??? which people respect??

The teaching of Bahujan hitaaye bahujan sukhaaye.. given by Chanakya.. that scene was too goood!!!!

and now come madam Durdhara... the scene in which Dhanna was beating her was so bad according to me.. it was really inhumane...and the scene was quite disturbing for me.. Dhanna has really lost it...

anywz... sorry for this lamba essay... feel free to express ur views... lets have some discussion as nowdays the forum is being deprived of it!!😭
Edited by justjayati - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are abhi to gandhar ka maharaj bana hai to aisa hua

jab banga vo akhanda bharat ka samrat

tab hoga grand celebrations

n yes i agree the teaching was awesome by acharya...n dhanu to totally lost it

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to see u back in action. πŸ˜›

Ok same feeling here too. i felt the same abt rajyabhishek. and CGM finally is the king of Gandhar. thinking abt it after watching the episode.

finally came to conclusion just now πŸ˜† - if we remember the Shanky's dialogues, its all new to them.
so may be it will take time for them to adjust and habituate to that life. 😳

and coming out without mask and security - it would have been better if they have shown him with security in disguise other than those who are ready to attack. again thought if he was shown with security, he will be caught ri8 πŸ˜†

Acharya's dialogues were just awesome as usual. πŸ‘

D was good. the think which i really didn't like is D slapping Durdhara 🀒 no harsh feelings guys - he is a Samrat and slapping rajkumari before the security?? kitne bhi papa beti ho phir bhi; i didn't like it πŸ˜•

and how can forget to comment abt Shashank - only one word for him just awesome πŸ‘ ⭐️⭐️
⭐️

want to write a lot but no time for now.

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

are abhi to gandhar ka maharaj bana hai to aisa hua

jab banga vo akhanda bharat ka samrat

tab hoga grand celebrations

n yes i agree the teaching was awesome by acharya...n dhanu to totally lost it

totally agree khushi BTW whats different between raja and samrat can u please tell that
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya d 1st thing striking me was dhana beating durdhara. it was really inhumane... a slap wud hav been ok but hitting her like dat was really bad...

n abt d rajya abhishekh - d scene was awsm  but when chanakya has invited many kings... de shud hav shown them. der were only common men cheering fr chandu.

but ya, d teachings scene was super awsm... n chandu was listening wid rapt attention.

n den d chandrika scene... dat was also like omg... but 1 thing chandu doesnt pay attention towards mihika n dat is bad...

n hamara shanky yaaar... m a big fan of his..
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

totally agree khushi BTW whats different between raja and samrat can u please tell that

Raja (also spelled rajah) is an Indian term for a monarch, or princely ruler of the Kshatriya varna. The female form, the word for "queen", mainly used for a raja's wife, is rani (sometimes spelled ranee),or ratu, dato, datuk, or datu in Southeast Asia.
The title has a long history in the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia, being attested from the Rigveda, where a rajan- is a ruler,the "battle of ten kings".

Maharaja (also spelled maharajah) is a Sanskrit title for a "great king" or "high king".
The female equivalent title Maharani (or Maharanee, Maharaji) denotes either the wife of a Maharaja or, in states where that was customary, a woman ruling in her own right.
The widow of a Maharaja is known as a Rajamata.
The term Maharaj denotes separate noble and religious offices, although the fact that in Hindi the suffix 'a' in Maharaja is silent makes the two titles near homophones.

Samraat is an Ancient Indian title sometimes translated into modern English as "Emperor".
The title of empress is Samrji. This word has been used as an epithet of various Vedic deities, like Varuna, and has been attested in the Holy Rig Veda.

Typically, in the later Vedic age, a Hindu king (Maharajah) was only called Samrat after performing the Vedic Rajasuya sacrifice, enabling him by religious tradition to claim superiority over the other kings and princes.
Another word for emperor is sarvabhauma. The title of Samrat has been used by many rulers of the Indian subcontinent as claimed by the Hindu mythologies.
In proper history, most historians call Chandragupta Maurya the first samrat of the Indian subcontinent, because of the huge empire he ruled.
Mauran Emperor Ashoka the great is more well-known as Samraat Ashoka because of the vastness of his empire.

In 1556, the Hindu king, Hem Chandra Vikramaditya also called Hemu, established Hindu Raj in north India after defeating Akbar's forces in Agra and Delhi. By virtue of winning 22 battles continuously in the entire North India, from Punjab to Bengal without losing any, Hemu was bestowed the title of "Samrat" and was addressed at the time of Rajbhangsi or coronation at Purana Quila, New Delhi on 7 October 1556 as "Samrat Hem Chander VikramadityaIn Kerala the highest authority on the Namboodiri Brahmins is known as the Azhavanchery Samrat.
frozen.devil thumbnail
thnx fr d info khushi di.. :))
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OooHhh..Chandu jab Raja ban raha tha..tab..he was lookin...sooo good..<3 < <3 ☺️ 
flt as if the Rajyabhishek ws nt tht grnd..bahut jaldi khatam ho gaya..:p waitinggg fr him 2 become SAMRAT CHANDRAGUPT MAURYA..😍
frozen.devil thumbnail
raja bana to aisa dikh raha hai... samrat banne par kaisa dikhega?
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: frozen.devil

raja bana to aisa dikh raha hai... samrat banne par kaisa dikhega?

ye sapna sapna hi reh gaya