Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
takral is going to fight the case ...coz he want to save his professional carrer..now wat he will do...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thakral wil again tel no opposition lawyer.He has 2 fight for his son also.so he l be in a mess.Then police wil interfere n give all evidences proving rohit's involvement in kidnap n tending to murder siddhi.Then rohit wil willingly blurt out the truth revealing richa gave order to kill her n he wil tel that she fabricated rape 2 get kunal.Since it wil b provd that sid current health cndn is due to rohit n richa then either the rape case wil bcm void(i dnt think so) or kind judge wil giv a date for nxt hearing to get anthr lawyer.They may play a tape of siddhi in court in which she may plead again.
dntb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think he will convince Siddhi not to press charges against rohit and richa in return he will take back the rape case against Kunal. And knowing Siddhi's love for Kunal she will agree .
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dntb

I think he will convince Siddhi not to press charges against rohit and richa in return he will take back the rape case against Kunal. And knowing Siddhi's love for Kunal she will agree .

i dnt think it will  happn