Will Virat find out the truth about Maanvi Cancer

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys since Virat will go to Rishikesh and visit Maanvi since she said that she will not speak to him intill he apology to her beloved Jiju and which we all know he will but my guess is that after he apologizes will call Maanvi but she ingnores it so I think that's how he decides to go to Rishikesh but I really want to know is that will he know the truth ( Maanvi's Cancer ) My point your honor is that in the lastes Tellychakker article it say that   Maya accusing Virat of being over concerned about Maanvi.) so which giving me a hard time and headace that will he know the truth please do share your feedbacks 

Virat to break-up with Maya in Ek Hazaaron Mein

• Tags: 
    • Star Plus
    • Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
    • Kushal Tandon
    • Virat-Maya
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Apr 2012 - 17:02
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Nikunj Malik and Kushal Tandon

The audiences of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus are all set to witness a break up. No there's nothing happening in the lovey-dovey world of Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) and Viren (Karan Tacker).

But something is wrong in the paradise of Virat (Kushal Tandon) and Maya (Nikunj Malik). In fact, the viewers who didn't like Maanvi's (Niaa Sharma) attempts to bring the two closer, will now rejoice.

Reliable sources inform Tellychakkar.com that Virat will now find out Maya's truth. Virat, who was under the impression that Maya has finally got rid of her negativity, will come to know that nothing has changed. In fact, they both will enter into a fight with Maya accusing Virat of being over concerned about Maanvi. Furthermore, Maya will assume that Maanvi is trying to create differences between Virat and her.

Not only this, Maya will reveal that Maanvi was actually guiding her. Virat will then decide to break his relationship with Maya.

When Tellychakkar.com contacted Nikunj Malik (Maya) she said, "Some interesting revelation will surely happen in the show but I am not in a position to disclose it."

This particular sequence will be aired in the coming week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait thanks for sharing...
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now our beloved couple's luvstory is groomed so chill
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm. Maya never mess with Virat when Maanvi is involved, because you will get burnt badly...:) 
naina-syed thumbnail
i hope he comes 2 know about  the cancer
just can't wait for the episode
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you.. Hope Viraat gets to know Manvi has cancer.. eagerly  waiting for this :) thanks!
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cant wait until he comes to know, he will be so shocked! I want to see his expression so bad when he comes to know and when he realizes that he loves her!

Simran :D...
-Kryan- thumbnail
I am soo happy that Viraat wil find abt that Maya!!
im dancing in excitment!!!
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
just hope there arent any misunderstandings between virmaan becuz of maya...