Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Allbut1

This is pretty awesome! Can't wait to see Yash's POV on the whole thing, now that we know what Aarti's feelings are, I really felt my heart break for her in the end! Update soon :)

Thanks😊
yah next part will include Yash's feelings bt this os is about Artis POV mainly
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mindblowing!!1
Continue sooonnn

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it.
continue plz.
asmani thumbnail
Hi Guys

Thanks for all the comments😊
but the thing is that i m not feel like continuing it😕
i mean i hav the idea for the next part but things are not happening😕
blame it on my mood or the lack of motivation

Sorry
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmani

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the comments😊
but the thing is that i m not feel like continuing it😕
i mean i hav the idea for the next part but things are not happening😕
blame it on my mood or the lack of motivation

Sorry

...do give it a thought after sm time, may be...
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey its very nice...plz dont leave it in the middle...continue it
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz plz consider your decision again...give update when you feel ok...no pressure...plz plz..
asmani thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

part 1 : page 1

The Morning After:

When the morning Sun rays entered their room , it was welcome by a beautiful scene. If it were not aware of the truth of their relationship then the sun rays definitely mistook them as a lovely couple who were sleeping peacefully holding each other closer to their heart. Thinking for a moment upon whom to wake up first the Sun rays went with Aarti.

When Arti opened her eyes, she got lost by what she saw Yash sleeping peacefully on her with a cute frown on his face and his ruffled hair made him look more handsome. For a moment Arti became blank and then the last night event came flashing infront of her eyes and the pain of rejection again engulfed her. She was not ready to face Yash specially in this akward position so she just wanted to move from there. When she was trying to get up from bed then only she realised how close they actually are. Their legs were tangled, Yash was completely on top of her , his steady breath continuously kissing her neck, his hair giving a tickling sensation to her chin and jawline. She felt that she wanted to stay in Yash's arms like this for eternity and wanted to savour the feelings of his closeness but she suddenly came back to her sense and again tried to move Yash without disturbing him. But Arti's struggle made Yash wake up and he slowly opened his eyes only to feel a severe headache. He rose a little to notice Arti lying beneath him and got confused as nothing initially is making sense to him. Then the party and him getting drunk came to his mind and he abruptly move from her thinking the worst might have happened. And the moment Yash moved from her Arti got up from the bed and ran to washroom collecting herself. Becoz she was not ready to face Yash at that moment but her reaction made Yash believe that he had done sum wrong seriously.

Preparing herself to face Yash , Arti finally emerged from the Washroom getting ready. She saw Yash was still sitting on bed holding his head. She thought to bring nimbupani n painkiller for him coz he might be having headache and she went.  When she came back and went near Yash to offer the medicine , the guilt and self hatred in Yash's eyes pained her. And breaking the silence Yash asked calmly but with a hidden rage 'Did I force myself on you last night Aarti ji? Pls tell me'. And that made Arti fall in love with Yash all over again. She was amazed how this man always think abt others ahead of himself be it doing remarriage for his brother's sake or be it changing Ansh's school. But Arti's silence again made Yash think other way and he started to apologise 'look Arti ji I am very sorry I know that this sorry is not making any sense but I dint meant to force you or do sumthing against your wishes' He was going on and on . Unable to bear his pleading any more Arti just put her finger on his lips and said calmly 'You dint do anything wrong Yashji. You never hurt me even if u wanted to' and with a slight smile she said 'I trust you. You were drunk and you might came closer while sleeping nothing more than that'. Arti's assurance brought Yash out of his guilt conscience and he thanked her 'Thanks Arti ji. You just made me free of the guilt. I just started hating myself thinking how cud I stoop so low' But Arti stopped him saying 'Never use  a wrong word for my Yash ji' And that brought a lovely smile to YAsh's face for which Arti wud give her life for.

'But I was angry on you for drinking so much' Arti began, she need to know the reason of his grief though she cud guess easily that it was Arpita. 'I was very upset' Yash started and then continued'  after getting so much success in my professional life, having lovely kids, you and a lovely family still I feel an emptiness in my life which I think Arpita left me with. Yesterday when everybody was congradulating me, I was not happy about it, I was not feeling anything, everything I achieved seemed meaningless to me and moreover my entire life was seemed to be meaningless to me at that point. I was so upset that for  a moment I even forgot abt my angels , my champ and you and just pleaded in mind to God to let me go to my Arpita. But I guess that was a week point and when Chote nudged me to njoy I just got angry and started drinking.' Hearing Yash Arti rememberd Yash's hurtful pleading from last night and got hurt thinking that she was unable to bring him out  of his grief and she dint hold tha same importance in his life as that of Arpita. But as if reading Arti's mind Yash sighed 'But Arti ji that was a  week time. I never cud think of leaving you and the kids and moreover when I married you, you and Ansh became my responsibilities along with my angels. And until I live I will all the happiness in the world to you and our kids.' Arti was touched by his honest  confession and unable to voice her feelings she just went near Yash and hugged him. And to her utter astonishment Yash hugged her back saying 'You and Ansh are the best thing that happen to me n my daughters after Arpita left me'. Arti smiled the smile of contentment and thanked God silently for giving her Yash and said 'same here'.

After that fateful day Arti never complained or felt bad about Yash not loving her. Coz she knew though Arpita had a place in his heart which she cud never able to take bt she also was successful to make her own place in his heart.  Still the physical distance made difficulties for her as her longing for him was growing day by day. But Arti also took the initiative to reduce their distance like now they regularly slept hugging each other. It was Arti who started hugging him while sleeping after Yash went to sleep. Yash observed these for many time as he was not actually asleep but he never said anything and just obliged her by hugging her. Thus they became more comfortable physically.

Every night Arti wud hug him and he wud take her in his embrace readily and a hearty smile wud appear on her face like requesting God that the moment wud stay forever and praying to almighty that one day she shud get what she longed most i.e. Her Yash's Love.

OK guys i thought to end it at last :P yah previously i thought not complete it as i was not getting enough motivation bt newasy i have ended it and wrote whateve came to my mind :P lol
So just bear me with the crap and ignore the typo.
Do like n comment even if i have bored you😆
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow a lovely update !! 😊  
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Aasmi...!Loved it every part...!Hope u come up with such intresting OS more...!