Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Nidhi, Rosh, Pooja, rebel , ravi and other CSK supporters...our CSK made it into the final and they played like true champions against MI and DD (twice) and even today..our batting were so good👏 Our weakness were bowling and fielding so its our own fault but no hurt feelings...we will have a great come back next season😎 Win or lose , its always CSK for me😳

We were the most balanced team after all - thats why we reached to the finals..those who said we took an back door entry - CSK finished their games before the others and just like CSK, RR, Punjab and RCB failed to win the last game😛

Chennai Super Kings ?@ChennaiIPL
The Men in yellow will be back looking out for their second Champions League title this October..

It was nice to discuss with all of you, I hope we can keep in touch eventhough the IPL is over..Thank you everyone🤗

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Nidhi, Rosh, Pooja, rebel , ravi and other CSK supporters...our CSK made it into the final and they played like true champions against MI and DD (twice) and even today..our batting were so good👏 Our weakness were bowling and fielding so its our own fault but no hurt feelings...we will have a great come back next season😎 Win or lose , its always CSK for me😳

We were the most balanced team after all - thats why we reached to the finals..those who said we took an back door entry - CSK finished their games before the others and just like CSK, RR, Punjab and RCB failed to win the last game😛

Chennai Super Kings ?@ChennaiIPL
The Men in yellow will be back looking out for their second Champions League title this October..

It was nice to discuss with all of you, I hope we can keep in touch eventhough the IPL is over..Thank you everyone🤗

It was so nice talking to u ka...CSK always rocks...🥳Totally agree with u...surely will keep in touch...😳
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saw this in one fb page..So True..

CSK lost. Accepted !! But what i can't understand
is Why every othr 8 TEAMS celebrate when CSK lose ??
Yeah got it, "Joy out of Jealousy" !!!
2 Ipls, 1 CL, 4 Finals, 5 Semis !!! On your FACE !!!
Win or Lose "YELLOW BRIGADE FOR LIFE" CSK ROCKS FOREVER 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOL rosh...🤣 i have seen so much da..from matching fixing , bashing to racistic comments and  what not pa🤣  They even said CSK were lucky. Win and lose is based on a teams performances that day so i fail to see where luck comes into it😆  The pressure is off from us now, our boys can take it easy for few months😛

I got this from the CSK fansite:

Proud Runner-ups...

Another close match. Another loss in the lost over. CSK ending up as runner-ups for the second time n IPL history. It might be easy to think about and blame Hussey's catch/six, Hilfy's no-ball/catch in the penultimate over, Vijay's mis-fields, Jadeja's poor throws, Raina's running between the wickets in the last over of CSK batting.

But this team took us again to the finals...  Even quite a few of us thought we never going to make the play-offs (needing 4 wins in the last four matches - two of them against the top two teams), they did made it to the play-offs. They out-classed two good teams on their way to the finals. And even in the finals, they put such a good fight that KKR had it to play to their complete potential. In the finals, they neutralized the two dangerous players (Naraine & Gambhir) and CSK's key batsman (Raina) and key bowler (Hilfy) did came good.

And what more, the team endeared them to us. We loved Bravo & Vijay's dances.. (BTW. which team has the guts to dance like that.. ) The team expressed them self on the field and off the field (Check the team @ https://twitter.com/#!/superkings/csk-players-on-twitter-2) Whatever happened today, IPL 5 would be defined by Bravo's sending of Pollard & the story of CSK reaching another finals.

KKR were worthy winners today - just for being a lot more consistent this IPL Season. But we can be assured that CSK players would come a lot more hungrier for titles next season (and in Champions League). Until then, bye from CSK Fansite

source - http://www.cskfansite.com/

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CSK lost but it's always a part of life...yes they  need to work on bowling and fielding...
bt our batting line up awesome!
Raina played well...190 runs in 20 over is not that bad...
Bt hey Champions will be Champions even if they loose right?
it ws really nice ur dicussions and everything..really enjoyed being a part of this group!
so Thank u very much!
love Mahi n Raina!
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The Chennai Super Kings IPL 2013 squad are including players like

1. Mahendra Singh Dhoni,
  2. Abhinav Mukund,
  3. Michael Hussey,
  4. Subramaniam Badrinath,
  5. Murali Vijay,
  6. Suresh Raina,
  7. Anirudha Srikkanth,
  8. K. Vasudevadas,
  9. Fracois du Plessis,
  10. George Bailey,
  11. Ganapathi Vignesh,
  12. Scott Styris,
  13. Ravindra Jadeja,
  14. Albie Morkel,
  15. Dwayne Bravo,
  16. Wriddhiman Saha,
  17. Doug Bollinger,
  18. Sudeep Tyagi,
  19. Shadab Jakati,
  20. Suraj Randiv,
  21. Ravichandran Ashwin,
  22. Yo Mahesh,
  23. Joginder Sharma,
  24. Ben Hilfenhaus and
  25. Nuwan Kulasekara

Though there is a doubt whether Mahendra Singh Dhoni will be leading the Chennai Super Kings team for IPL 2013 because he was heard of taking a decision of representing the Gorkha Brigade, a new inclusion in the Indian Premier League. Whether this decision of Dhoni is going to influence the playing of the rest of the cricketers of the Chennai Super Kings IPL 6 squad is now a million dollar question.

But Chennai fans, you need not worry. Just support your team and it's your prayers blessings only which can help the Chennai Super Kings in bringing home the cup.

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am just waiting for IPL to start! CSK again... 🥳
I hope Dhoni leads the team..
GuardianDevil thumbnail
I wish someone could make siggies on CSK 🤔
GuardianDevil thumbnail