Comments in TB articles -UNFAIR- mods plzz read!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello IF Dev Team,

I think it's an IF rule that every user can only comment in a TB article twice right, so that it's not overflowed? Well, my sister was just able to comment on Barun Sobti's new article four times, whereas I was not able to give a third comment to one of Gurmeet's articles last week, or even a second comment to another celeb's article this.
Is this the database problem or are you not allowing more than two comments for certain celebs? That seems kind of unfair rule to me so I hope that's not true.
Could you clarify on why this happens sometime soon please, perhaps in the rules and announcements section? It's not just for Gurmeet, even for Debina Bonnerjee sometimes I'm not able to give more than one comment, and lots of my friends who are fans of other celebs have complained about the same thing, but suddenly, for Barun Sobti's new articles, fans are able to comment up to four times. I'm not throwing accusations at anyone, because I am also a fan of Barun Sobti, but I don't like it when rules are partial towards one celebrity or other, because I am a fan of many celebrities and would like to give them an equal number of comments and views. I hope IF is not becoming partial to certain celebs.
-Janaki
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Not only this, sometimes even after 24 hours, we can't comment on his profile.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

I agree. Not only this, sometimes even after 24 hours, we can't comment on his profile.

That happened to me this morning. I commented in GC's profile at like...8 in the morning yesterday, and today at 9 AM when I tried to leave a comment, it wouldn't let me saying I had to wait 24 hours.๐Ÿ˜•

I really want an explanation about this, because if there's no problem with the database, then there are some unfair rules which shouldn't exist between celebrities.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, we are not allowed to comment more than twice on the articles, and some times not more than once. And yes, even after 24 hrs I am not able to comment.
Don't know whats the problem๐Ÿ˜•
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah True...
It also Happened to me many times...
I wonder is there any software problem or and partiality is being done here on a public Site...
Not only this there are many other things that shows ur biased nature...Even in the Ranking system...

Take the example of debina ...she is having 190 Pictures in he picture gallery with 3115 Fans and she is getting an average number of votes in a Day Still her Ranking is 60 and she is sinking day by day...
And Just have a look who r leading them

1. Sunny Leone with OMG only 10 pics in her picture gallery and only 18 fans. She havent got a single comment in her profile since 2 months and she is on 47th rank...wowww

2. Sakshi Tanwar with 462 fans and 31 Pics.

3. Pooja Gour with 23 pics and 748 fans...

There areee manyyy who r leading for no reason...

The question is whyyy???????
WHat is u agenda of deciding Ranks????
R u really following that Agenda...????

I m not against any celebrity but I really want one to get whatever he/she deserves...

We have Uploaded many pics in debina's Profile many days ago but they r still not appeaing in the profile...while on other celebs profiles the pics got appoved within 2-3 days...

Well these r many Questions which r still unanswered and we deserve a good explanation for it.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ Well said, Varnita!๐Ÿ‘ I love the examples you gave, especially of Sunny Leone. Many many of the celebrities in Top 50 get hardly any comments and have hardly any fans or pics, and yet Debina remains at 60. It's hard to believe that IF is impartial when something like this happens.

Forget about Gurmeet Choudhary. I want the question about Debina's ranking answered. Why is she #60 when the comments she gets, the views and comments on her pics, and the number of fans she has should amount to a ranking of at least Top 30?

This partiality really discourages people to even try supporting their favority celebrity.

And moreover, no matter how many PMs I send to the admins for an answer, they never reply back. Is it because they have no reply to give or they don't want to reply.

I apologize for sounding harsh, but we fans of Debina Bonnerjee are really frustrated about her ranking because our efforts are going to waste. Celebs who have far less views and comments are much higher than her...why?

That's all we want answered. WHY?
GCrck thumbnail
i also faced this problem.once i commented on guru tellybuzz 2 times with my id and after that i was not able to comment on guru for whol;e one week and sometimes i am not able to comment after 24hours even for once...please seeto it Edited by GCsfan - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes..even to me ...i commented for the 1st time in over 48 hours...and i had to apparently wait another 24 hours before i could comment again ...
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree, this was the same prob with me when i was commenting on GC's article last week!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to say this since a while, I have my POV about it

This problem is faced by many actors, who do not have a HUGE fan Base, I believe that the whole system in IF is biased with articles coming only for certain group of actors and the ranking system is kept calculative most of the time

Hope this is really taken into some thought as many wish to comment on articles who have a LESSER fan base but are shown the door out stating you can post only twice on an article . They should put a count on the number of comments put on each article then comments on various articles related to actors will get equal opportunity and count limit is controlled .

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago