...Rapunzel... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=mollycoddle]awesome update..loving it

niceupdate soon😊
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi hun. I just read all the four parts and I really like the concept! Please pm me whenever you post the next part
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                                             Hi EVERYONE...   

I am really sorry all my friends ... i couldnt update the last part in these days as i couldnt think of a proper storyline...but dont worry it'll be updated soon i m not sure but may be today or tomorrow... 

THANK YOU so much for all ur comments i m really greatful to all...😊... thank you so muchπŸ€—
Edited by thelondon12345 - 11 years ago
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                        I  dont know how i wrote it but i did..Please forgive me if this is so lame. I just wrote it down what was in my mind...Here goes the last part and once again sorry for the late update...   😊                              

The  doctor  came  and checked him-" He is in some kind of tension if it's work load or some personal matter it could be anything. But try to keep him relax and make sure that he live peacefully without any tension.I have given him injection so he'll come to senses after some hours and his temperature will also come down slowly so don't worry and the most important thing is make him happy and mentally keep him relaxed."  And  gave  some tablets to Khushi and said her privately – " Aap unki wife hai aur unko mentally relax rakhna sirf aap kar sakti hai so take care of him." Khushi got what doctor was saying she nodded. She told everyone to go and relax as she is with him and she will let them know if he is awake.Everyone went to their respective work and Khushi sat besides him on bed and started to talk with a low and almost crying tone, "  Jahan tak hame pata hai kaam ka tension to aapko hai nahi kyunki aap Mr Arnav Singh Raizada hai. Jaisa aap chahte the wahi ho raha hai to fir aapko kis baat ka tension hai??  Kya hamne kuch...??" she stopped midway as she suddenly saw an envelope under her pillow where she was sitting and she opened it-

Jabse ham mile hai pehle din se hi maine tumhe sirf takleef pahunchayi hai-

Har waqt, hamesha, bina tumhai koi galti ke. Kabhi tumhari koi baat par bhi

Bharosa nahi kiya aur har baat me tumhari hi galti nikali maine. Pehle din se

Aaj tak kuch nahi badla ham dono k bich aaj bhi sab kuch vaisa hi hai   par

Tum shayad nahi janti ki meri life bahut badal gayi hai mere sare emotions

Tumhari vajah se bahar aane lage the, tumhine muje hasaya jo Khushi(happiness)

mujse kitni dur thi wo tumne muje vapas lauta di. Sirf ek machine ban gaya 

tha me tumne muje firse insaan banaya. Muje tumse bahut fark padta hai

KHUSHI , duniya k liye me ASR hu par sirf tumhari wajah se mere andar se

Arnav vapas aa gaya tha. Par shayad kismet ko meri ye Khushi manzoor nahi

Thi to us Arnav ko marker ASR ne firse jeet haasil kar li aur usi ASR ne tumhe

Firse galat samaj liya but Arnav fir bhi andar bandh rehkar tumhe hi   dekhta

Tha, tumhari hi fikra thi use, Par ASR ne use aisa jakad liya tha k  wo  bahar

Nahi nikal saka. Agar tum bhi mere sath nahi rahogi to me hamesha Arnav aur

ASR k bich hi reh jauga.Meri life se mat jao Khushi- I can't live without you. Try

Understand my situation. Mujse ye dard ab bardasht nahi hota.- Laad Governor

While reading the letter Khushi was crying badly and she was all red eyed. She felt her heart is being pierced.She  thought –" Hamari vajah se Arnavji ki ye halat ho gayi hai hamne unko itni badi saza de di? Kya ham itne khudgarz ho gaye the?? Hame maaf kar dijiye Arnavji hame nahi pata tha ki ham aapko itni takleef de rahe the ki aapki ye halat ho gayi. Ek baar aankhe khol dijiye ham aapke paas hi hai Arnavji aur hamesha rahenge. She hold his hand and kissed on his cheeks with all love. She lied down besides him and fell asleep holding his hand. She heard very husky voice calling her, " Khushi...Khushi..." She knew it was his voice and she almost jumped and looked at him he was awake. She smiled and looked at clock. It had been 7 hours after doctor came. She asked, " aap thim to hai na Arnavji? Aapko kuch chahiye?" he said no and smiled at her. He didn't know about that letter so he was little upset still.Khushi informed everyone that he is awake all met him and relaxed.

In the night time Arnvav was sitting by poolside on chair closing his eyes and leaning back on chair.He felt someone is there and opened his eyes and it was his beautiful innocent Angel . She said smilingly-" aap thii hai na Arnavji? "

He said- " Hmm.."

She said – " Aap fikra mat kijiye ham apka pura khyal rakhenge aap bilkul pehle ki tarha ho jayenge..

He said- " Please Khushi..I know ye sab tum muje khush rakhne k liye bol rahi ho but i m fine tumhe ye sab kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai.."

Khushi- " Ham sach keh rahe hai ham yahi hai aur aapka khyal bhi rakhenge hamesha.." she sat down near the chair by poolside and showed him the letter.

Arnav- " Ye letter tum...mera matlab kaise...I mean it's ..." he didn't get words to speak and looked away from her- confused what to do.

Khushi –" Ham aapse pyar karte hai Arnavji Khud se bhi zyada zindagi se bhi zyada, hamesha se karte the par aaj tak keh nahi paye kyunki ham darte the k kahi aap ...----- I  LOVE YOU-------"

She said everything in one breathe closing her eyes. When she didn't hear any response and opened her eyes slowly to look at him. He was shocked, confused and happy . He couldn't speak anything as he didn't expect her to say these words. He was shocked that he had to say this but she did it. And happy that he could have taken so much time to say this but she did it...he just kept staring in her eyes. She was so happy that she confessed her love.He was just staring at her as he didn't get what to do.Khushi slowly got up from the poolside and held his hand and brought him inside with her. As soon as she crossed the French door of their room and entered the room , Arnav said, " Khushi...Tumne abhi..." before he could finish his line his angel hugged him with force that he lost his balance and knocked against the wall. She was squeezing him hardly but he didn't hug her as he was so shocked. She tried to press herself in him more and more. She started kissing him all over his neck seductively and her breathing was increasing slowly. He couldn't control himself as her kisses were so passionate and making him restless and giving him the perfect pleasure same time. He moaned while she kept kissing her passionately .And finally he hugged her back hardly and said in his husky sexy voice almost whispering in her ear- ---I LOVE YOU TOO--- and they kept hugging each other almost 10 minutes lost in each other's arms. They felt  so blissful. Arnav started kissing her on her neck almost picking her up from her waist and went towards the bed without breaking the kisses and slowly put her on bed and came on top of her still in kissing position...( U can think what would have happened on bed..πŸ˜‰..as i m not good at writing hot scenes...πŸ˜†...)

Please do like and comment...Thanks a lot...😊

...Rapunzel... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank god finally u updatedπŸ˜ƒ

u ended it so fast not fair

anyways loooved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

me 1stπŸ˜‰
Edited by KIARSHI - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Khushi Read The Letter & Forgave Him :) We Know What Happened On The Bed πŸ€£
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous ending
loved it