Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
im totaly agree with you munni 
seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...this serial is by far the worst serial i have ever seen,Nothing will ever change.NOOO wait there is one more in the line..ISS PYAR ko kya naam doon.Main bataun kya naam dee.the worst serial of this century.I totally agree with you amitghangas.IAm totally sick of these two shows.I have not even started for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and uttran.WHy do they even started them?

GOD!!!! save us and as for u @maddy311,,,,IMPROVE YOUR  TASTE.
I mean C'MON ahem and gopi and rashi and that jigar,,,they cant even act properly...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: seriallover_OMG

OMG...this serial is by far the worst serial i have ever seen,Nothing will ever change.NOOO wait there is one more in the line..ISS PYAR ko kya naam doon.Main bataun kya naam dee.the worst serial of this century.I totally agree with you amitghangas.IAm totally sick of these two shows.I have not even started for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and uttran.WHy do they even started them?

GOD!!!! save us and as for u @maddy311,,,,IMPROVE YOUR  TASTE.
I mean C'MON ahem and gopi and rashi and that jigar,,,they cant even act properly...

You have a right to your opinion, however, I do believe it's against the rules to be bashing other shows in the SNS forum.

MY OPINION - the CVs have laid a solid framework for Gohem's relationship, it seemed very slow for the first year and a half but I can honestly say since around August of last year with the school track this serial has picked up pace.  It's not a movie, it's a daily soap so not everything will be to our liking and one can always choose to change the channel.

NOTE - You also have no right to bash someone else's taste, yours and theirs are welcome here once it's respectful.  You can disagree without being offensive.

On another note - if you would like to bash IPKKD go to their forum and I will defend that show there.

Thanks and have a good day.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love the show... love gohem scenes  ... addicted to the show , have to watch  only Fast forward the urmil parts...LOL
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol this is the only serial i ever fell in love with lol and proud of it lol

yuo all haev own pov, we all respect that, if u dont like it why watch it ?? lol, just stop, i guess

πŸ˜•

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm...To each his own.

We love what we love, you love what you love.

I hate the kalkari's but love the Gohem romance.

I skip what I don't like and watch what I like.

Everyone has this option, but if you lost the remote to your TV there are universal remotes out there that can be programmed for your TV specifically.πŸ˜‰ Good luck.

Please stop bashing our show.