Trying hard to get fans for taani...why is dat?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well people are asking to support our new entry of D3 Taani...support will be dre for every D3 cast...but why ppl are trying really hard for getting this support????  Let ppl become her fan naturally out of her deeds in the show...as simple as dat...Jo pehle sey show main hain unke baarey mein socho naa...y suddenly calling out ppl for supporting TAANI...shez cute n nice...but not so fast...it will take time...and it has to be...ithna jaldi tho swaron ko koi pasand nahi kiyaa tha bhai????..it took time for ppl to even like swaron🤢...ppl vth great difficulty praise a wrd for swaron...dont understand why hurry for this new girl????

I dont mind supporting her but dre has to be some contribution from her side as well...abhi tho sirf entry maari hai usney...abhi tho kuch kiyaa hi nahi hai TAANI ney...but you nvr know i can be her supporter in future...

Fan dil se banna chahiye...zabaardastii  nahi...one question...is it so easy to get a fanbase??
Everyone of D3 cast really worked hard for this kinda recognition and definitely it wasnt a cakewalk...each one of them faced criticims by none other than the ppl who follow this show and vrinda ko bhi time lagegaa...not so fast and its definitely not so easy right???

P.S: Guyss no intention to hurt anyone's feelings...try to understand my POV in a positive way... i do not happen to like someone so easily. there has to be a strong reason.😊
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
i agree we will have to see her to like her
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i agree we will have to see her to like her
yea exactly...we will have to see wat taani has to contribute in D3 Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
I cmpletely suport ur point f view..i jst wish people wud giv hr a chanc..if she's gud den shell hav fans and if shes nt... well dn v cn criticize her..woh sirf entry kiya hai & i dnt tink people shud bash hr alredy..
So true. Abhi tak to aisa kuch nahi kiya hai Taani ne jo i would become her fan or would i say even like her. I just hope Cv's  have written her character well so that her character eveolve and mature and in procees gain some fans.
yeah and they themselves implied the whole tarey thing when it is usually us who decide the couples and give em names if we like em
its like forcefully they are putting them together without our consideration

dats so true.
fans banana itna aasan nahi hai.
D3 guys have really worked hard so ise bhi mehant karne dho.

Originally posted by kash4ARrocks

yeah and they themselves implied the whole tarey thing when it is usually us who decide the couples and give em names if we like em
its like forcefully they are putting them together without our consideration

yea...it was kinda funny...forcefully indeed...
Agree darling😳

Her character is a bit weird and irritating. But I find the girl cute. I am neither her fan, nor do I hate her like others do.
I agree i wush people could understnad. Its hard to us KR fans to see A new girl oppiste Rey it will take time. As you said fan dil se bana yeh jate hain, zbardasti nahi.