Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Like you post ... but I whated more from gohem than what we got today...  and the kinjal and urmil was just crap... we could have done with out it in the ME  today , they could have showed it next week .
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ever

I so hoping we would get go goham moments but am happy ahem is feeling something inside

Yes he is feeling and with this distancing act his dbts and determination are getting strnger!! us should watch it!!1 (my  pov) and thanks for  liking the post
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode was just okay for me. May be too much of kurmi nonsense took away my all spirit, but the 2 gohem scenes were awesome and hopefully Ahem will find out what happend on Holi. I expected Jigar teasing him on his dancing on Holi and some further clue, but Jigar suddenly disappeard from the scene. Family split is a good sign unless its part of Rashi's kalakari. I wouldn't say it was one of the best MEs, we have had better MEs before.
FlowerHater thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Like you post ... but I whated more from gohem than what we got today...  and the kinjal and urmil was just crap... we could have done with out it in the ME  today , they could have showed it next week .

thanks dear and awww I know we all are GOHEM greedies cannt get enough of them and yaa a bit more screen time was given to urki but it was ok and hilarious(atleast I found it ) specially the CALLER tune but yes they should have reduced URKI screen space it was a bit more!!!

But to watch aarti scene!!! It is awesome!!!1
FlowerHater thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Episode was just okay for me. May be too much of kurmi nonsense took away my all spirit, but the 2 gohem scenes were awesome and hopefully Ahem will find out what happend on Holi. I expected Jigar teasing him on his dancing on Holi and some further clue, but Jigar suddenly disappeard from the scene. Family split is a good sign unless its part of Rashi's kalakari. I wouldn't say it was one of the best MEs, we have had better MEs before.

thanks precious yes it wasnt best but it was good!!!!! It laid a proper foundation to an intresting upcoming tracks with all the ongoing tracks!!!!!!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haven't watch epi yet was gonna give a miss becos of urki but after analysis I will watch ,thanks abbay
FlowerHater thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Haven't watch epi yet was gonna give a miss becos of urki but after analysis I will watch ,thanks abbay

Lolzzz thanks!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abbay

yes sandy it was cool!!!! and u know what I am going to watch that aarti scene again and again๐Ÿ˜†!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰God the looks which ahem gave were damn killing!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes.. me too!! Ahem looks damn cute today.. and the way he was talking to gopi, telling about his feelings... a big smile kept on my face all the time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FlowerHater thumbnail
thanks guyzz!!!! Just w8ing for navyab,shruti and swasthi to come up with their analysis!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi abbay thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
I haven't seen the epi yet...
I dont get one thing...Y Baa suddenly decides to split? Does she know about the rift b/w Hetal and Koki?