Fan Fictions

Arsha OS:Birthday wid a twist!! Updtd pg 36 - Page 19

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Should i say that it was jhakkas update n i truly loved it
Why is Shaks so much confuse abt her feelings for Kunwar, doesn't she think no one can ever b dat much close an intimate with a gud friend whichever they were doing a few minutes ago πŸ˜•
Kunwar was hurt n sad but being a gud frnd he went to drop her when she insisted that she could go by herself
Perfect chance for Kunwar to make Shaks realize what she feels for him, thank god she came to the party inspite of refusing initially.😊
How much she denies that she doesn't get affected by his n Charlie's closness but she was irritated to d core n damn angry dat's y she left d party without telling anyone πŸ˜†
But us ko kya pata tha ki her Prince charming is following her n when he got chance he trapped her asking d answr of his question.πŸ˜›
Wow Mukti was very understanding left them alone n their romance made me speechless too hot, even Shaks was unable to stop herself.😳
Finally she agreed a bit n wanted 4 month time n truly Kunwar wil love her 4ever watever happens.😍
will b waiting for next part whenever its get updated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Should i say that it was jhakkas update n i truly loved it
Why is Shaks so much confuse abt her feelings for Kunwar, doesn't she think no one can ever b dat much close an intimate with a gud friend whichever they were doing a few minutes ago πŸ˜•
Kunwar was hurt n sad but being a gud frnd he went to drop her when she insisted that she could go by herself
Perfect chance for Kunwar to make Shaks realize what she feels for him, thank god she came to the party inspite of refusing initially.😊
How much she denies that she doesn't get affected by his n Charlie's closness but she was irritated to d core n damn angry dat's y she left d party without telling anyone πŸ˜†
But us ko kya pata tha ki her Prince charming is following her n when he got chance he trapped her asking d answr of his question.πŸ˜›
Wow Mukti was very understanding left them alone n their romance made me speechless too hot, even Shaks was unable to stop herself.😳
Finally she agreed a bit n wanted 4 month time n truly Kunwar wil love her 4ever watever happens.😍
will b waiting for next part whenever its get updated.

Thanks a tons for ur lovely comment...
A big size πŸ€— for ur for dis comment...
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
di..sum1 suggested ur os in ff links..awesum i saw it der...was really vry happy hmm...
Snigs. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratajadhav

di..sum1 suggested ur os in ff links..awesum i saw it der...was really vry happy hmm...

Thanks for saying nams Im really happy for d piece of news...

Love u alot for sparing ur tym to tell me!!!
Snigs. thumbnail

Thanks for each n every1 for their long n lovely comments..dis is d first work where I got a huge response from all..So wanted to continue it in d same manner so Im posting DID part where v saw arsha together for d last tym.N Im changing d OS  name to MeGiCaL MoMeNtSS..  .I named d part kolaveri di spl bcoz dis thought came to me wen I was watching kolaveri Di Vm on Kriyaansh..I watched it many times but dis time I really wanted to involve Kolaveri Di in our Arsha too..Hope you'll like it.

P.S-Im continuing d story without breaking it.Part 1 n 2 has connection wid dis one too.So new readers read dis post after reading d other two..

Hoping  for a perfect response as it was for d last two.Enjoy reading n dmg will be posted by night.    

Before starting d part I want to post an arsha pic n d words written by "Suhani", the moderator of an Arsha Beyond Perfection page, n spl thanks to Suhani for dose words which really touched d hearts n also Kriyansh-Love (teju) for posting it in IF..

Suhani if u r reading dis then plsss let me kno..

Can someone be this Magical !!! This was so real !! ArSha dont have to work hard to express their love as KriYaansh , because love is somewhere hidden in them !! It can be felt , whenever I see them , I skip a beat !! How can someone be so soothing yet powerful to kill us everytime we watch them ??

Coming to d update..

--- Kolaveri Di special-DID part---Starting---

He puts on his shirt n comes back to her.

"Shaks!!!I hav to go, sab wahaan wait kar raha hoga"

Though shakti doesn't tell him anything, her eyes warned him not to go.She was immensely angry wid dose words.

"Mujhe aisa mat dekho shaks, pls.I really need to go now", he says closing her eyes wid his hands.

"Its ok Kunwar, you may leave", she says removing his hand wid reflecting anger in her words.

"No!!Im'nt gng."

"Yes Kunwar!!, you shud go.Every one wil b waiting for you", she says mockingly sitting on d nearby sofa.

"Nahin Shaks!!Mein tumhe akele chodke nahi jaa sakti", he replies in favour.

He walks upto her n lies down on her lap.She tries to lift him, push him but he lied down still holding her thin leg.He moves his fingers across her bare legs making her jump in d place.He was laughing inwardly due to her reaction.

"Kunwar, jao ab.", she says trying to pull him off holding his hair tightly.

"Tum kuch bhi karlo shaks, Im'nt gng", holding her leg strongly yet.

His left hand holded her leg while his right hand made its way thru her shirt n rubbed her bare waist sending jolts of electricity down her spine.She was feeling dizzy, more nearly to losing her senses yet she managed to speak, holding his naughty hand out of its moves.

"Enough Kunwar, u may leave now."

"No!!"

"Yes"

"Ok!!I will go but only if you'"

"If i..??"

"Kiss".

"Kunwar, a big NO!!"

"Ok.I won't go"

"Stop being childish Kunwar, get up".

He ignores her words n starts making designs on her legs wid his fingers.Thw doorbell rings n shakti gains her senses completely.She pushes him again, hits him n does whatever strikes in her mind to make him off, still he was in d same position least reacting to all dose.

"Kunwar, pls."

"Kiss"

"Stop it!!"

"Ok".

There was no more reaction from him, the bell was ringing yet.Mukti was at d door, she was yelling at shakti.

"Shaks!!!How much shud I wait??"

"Pls kunwar..pls..pls..pls.", she pleaded him in a worried tone so he had to go off.She runs to d door n opens it.

"No Wonder!!!", mukti murmured wid a smile n got off to d room.

Shakti hears her but still pretends not to.She looks back at Amar fumingly.Amar pouts biting his lower lip slightly.She looks at him sternly n directs him to leave.He smirks n comes near d door.He looks at her still waiting for a positive response from her but her eyes were still cold n ready to push him out.He takes 2 to 3 steps forward but retraces his steps back looking at her pleasingly.She nods her head from left to right.He continuously pleads her.

"Kunwar pls abhi nahi mukti already achuki hain"

"Toh rehne dhona, pls shaks"

She looks at him n den d direction in which mukti left checking out in d mirror wat mukti was doing.Amar moves straight fast forward to d room.She looks at him bewildered.

How did he go so fast??N wat he is upto??Oh God..plss isko kuch bhi na karne de.

She curses him heading to d room.Amar peeps into d room, Mukti was sleeping peacefully.His eyes glinted mischevieously.He was closing d door slowly.Shakti comes to him n starts shouting, "Kun..", before she cud utter d complete word n wake up mukti he closed her mouth by placing his hand around, while d other hand pulled d door completely n locked it.He turned back facing shakti n pinning her to d wall without removing his hand.He leans into her n whispers, "Ab Mukti bhi nahi aa sakti".He moved back to look at her, her eyes were wide with amusement.He slowly removed d hand off from d face glaring her lips n circling it around her waist pulling her into him.His right hand held her face rubbing d cheek with his thumb finger.He moves forward n kisses her on d right cheek in such a way dat his lips touch 3/4th of her skin n 1/4th of his hand.He removes his hand from d face n held d neck placing kisses along her jawline.He took his hand from d waist n brushed her hair from d face a side.He kissed her lips for a few seconds n pulled back to notice her reactions, her eyes were closed while her hand clutched his shirt tightly, her lips were trembling for d sweetness n now he cudnt totally resist.He pulls her into a passionate kiss yet again tasting d nectar of her sweet lips as d taste was growing on full length.He had to pull off for her to gasp for breath but left her not even for a second.He kissed her on d nape of neck moving his hand on her hand n entwining d fingers.His hand went to her face caressing d softness of her skin, she opened her eyes slowly feeling d comfortable gesture his hands were giving her.Her eyes were buring wid desire as his eyes did.He wanted to break all d rules n laws n complete their passion for each other but no!!! He wants to make her get d same megical feeling he used to from d very first tym of their touch.He kisses her forehead n hugs her tightly.

"Shaks!!!"

There was no reply, she slept off.He dont want to leave her, he wanted her to love they way they were at d time.He makes his grip tightening.

"I love u shaks n Im sure ek din aayega jab hum hamesha ke liye saath rah sakhte ho.Im waiting for dat day".

He unlocks Mukti's room n makes her lie down on d bed n leaves her after kissing her forehead.

The next day shakti wakes up wid d biggest smile on her face, her eyes beamed wid happiness n her heart raced for love, to see him, talk to him n so many.At dat instant she cud do only one thing, dat was to call him.She called him at dat instant n hears.."The number u r calling is busy..", her smile fades n she tries again n gets d same response.The day passes by with little little talk between dem, she was busy when he was free n vice versa, they didnt get tym to meet but finally d day came when they cud see together n enjoy each others company.It was d DID 100th episode.

Precap-Kolaveri Di on Arsha, DID complete...

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whoops!!tat ws damn HAWWWTTT!!!!
 i ws busy wid ma term n ws literally dying 2 read ur OS bt cudnt...
2nite i read it n it FAB!!!!
plx plx plx update soon cx i dunno wen Arsha pics ll come again!!
Snigs. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinatartari

whoops!!tat ws damn HAWWWTTT!!!!

i ws busy wid ma term n ws literally dying 2 read ur OS bt cudnt...
2nite i read it n it FAB!!!!
plx plx plx update soon cx i dunno wen Arsha pics ll come again!!

Updated shonu..
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very naughty amar and what a hot update yaar😳 amazing outstanding hot and very lovely updatye update soon and thnx for pm me
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haye loved it...

so yippeee u r continuing it...

party time...

common aisae hi sweet updates dete raha karo... tumhe sabki duayein milengi...

awesome and loved it.. waiting for 100th episode
hARSHA_Neeti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what a romantic update yaar, really yc n thanx 4 pm