Fan Fictions

Arsha OS:Birthday wid a twist!! Updtd pg 36

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Imnt really gud at writing on arsha since Im free for now Im trying so pls jhoote mat marna...n pls tell me how was it!!!N dis is purely imagination so pls dnt bash me if I does anything wrong but pls mention it so dat I wont commit again.

It was a very busy day for him infact very tiring day.He had to give interviews, attend d parties kept by his friends n shud b happy at d same tym wearing dat fake smile.As soon as everything completed he hurried to his home n lied down on d bed.So many ppl wished me d d3 cast, fans, charlie n every1.Charlie is a good friend to him, he started talking to her after a long boring speech by shakti.Charlie easily reminded him of shakti n his thoughts starts to surmount deir memories.She was mostly d first on his birthday since they met together in DID n became good friends.Now, the things hav changed, shakti left d show for her course infact for fulfilling her dream which she had been nurturing from so many years n also had shared wid him during d DID days.He cudnt easily stop her bcoz he really knows d passion n desire of her dance.His cell started ringing, he jumped up in joy but to his avail it wasnt d person he had been waiting for, he was shantannu.He kept d phone in silent noticing d tym, it was 11.30.Shakti wud every year call him by dis tym, makes him preoccupied without any cals n lastly they wud party in d home together.This tym it was different..nor did he get call or a msg.It was 5 mins past 12 n his cell started beeping, he was d most happiest person, his eyes beamed wid happiness.He lifted d cal without even looking at d caller ID.

"Hi baby...where r u??"

"Sorry charlie, mein bohut busy hoon.Phir se cal kartha hun".

He hunged up d phone.It was 1 min left for 12 n he cudnt really withstand it.He called to shakti's phone, it was switched off.He switched his cell off n d lights too .That was d only thing he cud do, he wanted only shakti to wish him d first or to say he was habituated to such things by her.He sat upon d bed remembering all d memories dey shared-gud n bad.For d first tym, he really felt bad.A turmoil was running thru his heart.

U hav changed shakti!!!U r nt d same..u hav moved on wid ur life..leaving me alone forever!!!Y did u do dis??I havnt stopped u from anything..infact I supported u in all ur decisions.U dont have even a min to spend wid me now.U r so busy wid ur new friends!!!U dnt even remember my bday!!!No..u wont Im sure.Mayb urnt really interested in wishing me now!!Mayb I expected so much from you!!I love u shakti mohan sharma!!!I will love u always...

A tear rolled down his cheeks crossing d lips n fell down in his hand.He holded his fists tightly n hitted it hard on d bed.It hurted him but it was very negligible when compared to d pain he was having inside.There was a sudden noise, someone was trying to open d door.He was very sure it was Punit or his room-mates.He closed his eyes tightly wiping his tears, covering himself wid d blanket.The door opened n someone came in n switched on d lights.He didnt want to see dem or let them wish him.He was pretending to hav slept.The person came nearer to him n took off d blanket from d face.He closed his more tightly n turned to his left side.The person came nearer to him, infact very nearer n sat on d very lil place he left now on d bed n whispered "Happy Birthday Kunwar"!!It was her.His inner happiness had no bounds but at d same time he was angry too bcoz she was late.

But how did she suddenly come??He was just hoping for her msg or cal but she gave him a surprise..she came!!

He throwed off all his temper aside n hugged her.She hugged him back.They pull off a hug after some tym.

"Toh mein ab yaad agaya??"

"I never forgot u Kunwar".

"Sachi toh ithna late kyun??"

"Actually Israel se aana tha na flight bahut late hogaya"

"Thanks"

"Kyun??"

"Aane ke liye"

"U r welcum..par meri gift??"

"Shaks!!!Woh kya hena mein tera gift nahi laya hun I dnt kno na U wud b cumin"

"U r changed Kunwar!!"

She got off d bed went near d window n stood deir gaping at d sky n Amar followed her.He placed one of his hand around her waist n rested his chin on her shoulder n kissed her cheek.

"Kal pakka diarymilk ka khoobsara packets dhedungi..ok."

"Promise??"

"Haan..Promise"

"Aur mera gift?"

She turns to face him n looks questioningly.

"Kunwar If u remember on mera bday par tujhe gift n tera bday par mujhe!!"

"Mein woh gift nahi mang raha hun..."

"Toh??"

She went away from him, nearer to d door.He came closer to her until her back pressed to d switches n d lights go off.Her breath became too fast to handle.He leaned into her shirt n kissed her neck.His hands went upon d shirt to unbutton it.She catches his right hand from doing n places it on her face.His thumb caressed her cheek for a while n passed thru her silky hair n held dem tightly.He kissed her jawline n cheek while his other hand went thru d shirt exploring her curves.She moaned a lil when his hand rubbed her curve n he did d same until she was totally helpless.Her sweets moan where captured when his lips pressed against hers making it an eyelock.His hand was really making her dizzy.She broke d kiss off.She pulled off both his hands from her, pushed him back to d wall n stood on his legs.Her elegant body was pressing against his, his masculine smell was driving her crazy.She brushes her hands thru his hair n holds them tightly kissing him passionately.But her strength was not to his matching level.He kept his hands around her waist n continued d kiss.She placed her left hand from his hair to his chest n started unbuttoning his shirt.She pulled off d hug as soon as she completed with her unbuttoning.She pushed d shirt aside n kissed his bare chest making him burn more wid desire.Her hands moved on his chest n rested on his shoulder.She kissed his collarbone finally n buried her head at d crook of d neck.

"Shaks!!!"

"Hmm..."

"I missed you!!"

"I missed u  too"

"I love you shaks!!!"

He was taken aback by her reaction, she moved back away from him.Her face easily told, she was shocked.She paced her step backwards breaking down on d bed.
So guys I cud write upto dis n will update d last part asap--mayb today only..
So pls dont forget to post ur reviews...They really mean alot to me..

If any mistakes r deir pls forgive me I dint check it again.

Next part:-pg 18
                                                              Third part:-pg 25
                                                             Fourth Prt- pg 36
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres

Meow first of all let me breath... ok ab bolti hu update bohot hi awesome nd hot tha oh god ye tera 1st work hai Arsha par but tune humare dil ko race pe laga dia sacchi still m breathing hard. Meow tu awesome hai nd plz jaldi update kardena aaj hi karna ok i will be waiting...
Edited by ShravniC - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Singdha I m speechless u made a talkative girl like me speechless dont know what to say except from it was a majical, rocking, chumweshari, lovely, heart touching, amazing, awesome, superb running out of words I need a dictionary 
UPDATE 
update soon today only waiting 

thanks for the pm 
Edited by The007Shivani - 12 years ago
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awssome mann soo romantic awww plz do update 2dayy luvd da way u rittenn itt lolll
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ouch!!tat ws damn HOTTT!!!
an arsha ff n tat so romantic..em gasping 4 breath..
tu tu  bohat fit e meoww...lovely..jaldi ker na update
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome yaar very very hot and romantic and waiting eagerly for shakti reaction plz update soon and thnx for pm me
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tinatartari

ouch!!tat ws damn HOTTT!!!

an arsha ff n tat so romantic..em gasping 4 breath..
tu tu  bohat fit e meoww...lovely..jaldi ker na update

Shonu..its really a good enough compliment to encourage!!
Actually I go latoo over ur updates n u liked it!!!
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS Snigdha !! Shaks"S surprise was choo cute 😳  . Loved the part !!
OMG why did shakti moved back!! Eagerly waiting for the next part update soon !!
Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum updt snigdha...
kunwar wntd shakti 2 wish him frst...
she gav him suprise...
luvd it..
it ws romantic...hawtt...
waitin fr shakti's reaction...
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved the way he ws hiding 4m othrs n tat lights out scene ws damn fab...
btw who z charlie ppl???
i ve read abt her in anothr arsha ff