Rashi the evil acted as if shocked...

Posted: 12 years ago
I felt like giving a tight slap for rashi the evil... She acted as if she did not expect a split of the family. What she was expecting a insult of kokila from hetal. Or insult of gopi from hetal...

I am clueless with todays ME...  

Originally posted by ANJ4

I am clueless with todays ME...  

I fee the same way😕
will some one tell me written update???
same here felt like slappin her big time i gt so angry... stupid girl...
Bhavya.. temper rose to my nerves.. Hetal just looked like Rashi today(in the way acting).. She was all go shouting at koki.. once baa was there, she was shocked, suddenly started crying like rashi??? And Rashi,, its better i stoped here.. and what there is no precap..
Originally posted by sensitivesheela

will some one tell me written update???

It maybe repeated tonight itself.

Hetal blames Kokila for everything while Kokila stands stunned. Baa comes and takes away the housekeys from Kokila and tells them that she is going to separate them. Batwara. All are stunned over this new development.
It was really the hate spewing Hetal who finally showed her true face.. God Rashi grinned then.. So why is she overacting as if she is shocked at Baa's words.. Both MIL and DIL were heart in heart hoping for the same.. So here it is..

Ahah.. Now I know why Rashi looked shocked. She wants to act all concerned so that when Baa does do the split she can act all goody two shoes😡 Rashi and Hetal proved how they deserve each other today🤢
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

It was really the hate spewing Hetal who finally showed her true face.. God Rashi grinned then.. So why is she overacting as if she is shocked at Baa's words.. Both MIL and DIL were heart in heart hoping for the same.. So here it is..

Ahah.. Now I know why Rashi looked shocked. She wants to act all concerned so that when Baa does do the split she can act all goody two shoes😡 Rashi and Hetal proved how they deserve each other today🤢
She did a Mahakalakari to cover all of her other crimes!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡!!! Do u think Baa can see through her act?  Seriously hope she did! Rashi's character today was pure EVIL!! ðŸ˜¡ Hope Gopi teaches her a very valuable lesson!!! 
Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
yoo dear!!!!1 what I feel she was shocked for two reasons:

1) she hasnt expected baa to intervene that too in this RUDRA avtaar and strict way taking such a strong stand and unexpected decision

2) she didnt wanted split but what according to me she wanted was that as her MIL is elder DIL of house all the priviledges should be of Rashi because she is her DIL not gopi and every thing should go according to her wishes u know meri chale types

but now she got bouncer leading to fulfleged split!!! leading to entire responsibilty of HER house to her !!!!! RAShi madam buri fansi aap to!!!!😆