Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yea same here...i hate the negative news! but its a show there has to be both good and bad. the most heartbreaking promo was undoubtedly the one where he sees shyam and khushi together
pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true,

I sometimes wonder why I am so obsessed 2 fictional charecters and how it has shaped my evenings!
But if it wasnt for the show and the wonderful actors who have poured life into the charecters, we wouldnt have nearly 2800 pages of discussions in the forum and also would miss out on the several VM/ OS/ FF creators and the writing prowess of several forum wasis.

amen to Ipkknd..

Cheers and a Happy Weekend.
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya u r right this is not a serial this is my drug which is spoiling me every day every second...
if i think dont want 2 see the serial nd get adicted but it is not possible 2 live without watching...
if i watch see the serial the thoughts lines up & up ...
i hate this sundays and saturday feed up with this creep days no IPKKND star plus time slot alloters should allot a time slot for our serial else i definetly go mad... 
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
IPKKND is definitely not JUST a show, it is a massive part of my life, and that song you wrote is perfect!!!

And yeah I agree, the promo that showed Arnav sees Shyam-Khushi together was the worst ever!!

xxx
Ash_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lmao...yea u r right  tv shows r only to affect  ppl's feelings.. thats why tv show are ...
saya2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks i too have same feeling. when i see a negative precap i say to myself im not going to watch but i never do that samething when i saw shyam on screen i get tense automatically nowadays mamiji also too much. always my favourite is arnav but i like kushi s pranks and blabbering too. i always think if arnav finds kushi innocense with shyam relatioship how he is going to take it? If you also think you'll get tears in your eyes.Edited by saya2012 - 12 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CDlove

I think the worst promo was when Arnav came across Shyam and Kushi's argument and hears Kushi telling shyam to leave Anjali.🤢 We all knew wht would come up next.

The whole forum literally suffered a premature death after that promo.

I am with you ladies, that was some bad to worst promos.  Cannot deal well with bad ones.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love sbb and sbs segments regardless of irritating host, it gives me a glimps of sarun masti and what's coming up next in ipk. Spoilers  are 2edeged swords...don't know how much to trust.
Sometimes I watch ipk episode first and then watch sbb segments...just to c if I missed any fun b/w baloon and sunny😳
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Same here..and yes the worst promo was definitely the one where he sees Shyam and Khushi...and the best one was the Holi one, well in my opinion.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kya Lovely, bolti bandh kar di meri. Loved your post girl. Weekend ko spicy kar diya tere post ne . Keep them rolling Love it.