Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Want One? Pros and Cons: Spoilers/Precaps/Promos

Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Everyday we fuss over the precap - if there is one -

We wait for spoilers - some of us avoid those at any cost -

We crave for more Promos/SBS/TT segments...  most of the times we get to know one major thing about one of the next upcoming episode

We speculate - we discuss -

I will speak for myself -

If it's positive precap/spoiler - I can relax in my mind that there is nothing bad that is going to happen to ArShii that day - that week - wooof! feels so good - I can function😊

It it is a negative precap/Promo - or a spoiler - it JUST KILLS ME - I cannot function... It paralyzes me - I worry about ArShii day and night and keep hoping that Cvs will change their mind... 😭

The worst promo was the one when Arnav was going to declare his love to Khushi and then he spots Khushi in Shyam's embrace - to this day - just the memory of it churns my heart...πŸ’”

Please, OPINE!  Apne dil ke darwaze khol dijiye - pour your heart and soul out...❀️... let us make our weekend without ArShii bearable...

Does this reflect your mindset as well?

It is really -

"Jo Pehle Hua Na...😳
Ab hone laga hai - --
Is IPKKND ne chain churaya hai...❀️
Na sone bhi yeh de ...
Na jagne bhi yeh de...
Kissi kaam ke ab hum
rahane bhi na payye

Barun ki aakhon ne
Mera chain churaya hai
Sanaya ki hassi ne
mera dil churaya hai
Shyam creepwa ne
Criminal banaya hai
Anjali Payal ne
Rona sihkaya hai
Mami Nani ne
Hassna sikhaya hai
Mama Aakash ne
Chhup Rehna sikhaya hai...
HP Laxmi ne
Benefit sikhaya hai

Jo Pehle hua na...😳

Hey, Did you just say - It's only a TV show?  😳

Hmmm... Then why are we sooo affected? πŸ˜•πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ahhh

There again today...

Not sure I really want a spoiler - -- I have a great feeling lingering over from Friday's episode - almost like the hangover after Teri-meri and Holi ---- I want to cherish these moments - - - not really think about what may go wrong... I guess, I do not want a spoiler this weekend...😊

Edited by Lovely1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims6 thumbnail
well said...im here with you ...same case as your's...yes that promo made me mad...and i was feeling worst...and teri meri promo made the worst day happiest...
lostlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
the worst promo was when arnav that khushi is engaged and he stepped back from her and throw the ring 
(( i know it was the worst promo according to me but i liked that  at least arnav knew that she is engaged and can realize that she is not his anymore ))

most of spoilers cheers me up even though it has bad news about arshi's relationship because i still have always hope that everything is gonna last at the end 
as the cold winter comes after it the beautiful spring ,,, arshi's love will come after their long fighting 

loved your post alot ,,, really it makes this plain holiday cool  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by lostlove - 12 years ago
kajal620 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree dr... i still cant take any negative news.. its like i am out of world.. i jus cant rest in peace ...i jus wish this mu s cleared soon...arnav shud love khushi..nt hate..not even act of hate:(
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Same here.. I live for the good spoilers,promos and precaps, that show that something positive is going to happen.. The negative spoilers and promos are just torture.. It's unbelievable how much a tv show can affect my emotional state.. Pathetic! :D
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like only specific spoilers not generic ones. Specifically dont like the ones that anyone can conclude with common sense. I am ok with any kind of promos as long as they materialize. SBS/SBB sometimes give away too much info, which should be curbed.

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lostlove

the worst promo was when arnav that khushi is engaged and he stepped back from her and throw the ring 

I think the worst promo was when Arnav came across Shyam and Kushi's argument and hears Kushi telling shyam to leave Anjali.🀒 We all knew wht would come up next.

The whole forum literally suffered a premature death after that promo.
memarathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watever may be. but moral of d story is all of us r madly in luv wid ipkknd.
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

I like only specific spoilers not generic ones. Specifically dont like the ones that anyone can conclude with common sense. I am ok with any kind of promos as long as they materialize. SBS/SBB sometimes give away too much info, which should be curbed.

Yes, I agree - sometimes the surprise element is gone ;(

Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Same here.. πŸ˜³
I live for the good spoilers,promos and precaps... It's unbelievable how a tv show can affect my emotional state.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by loveArnavnUday - 12 years ago