~*~*~ Bhootnis daa Adda #1 ~*~*~ [Completed] - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the thing is uv is playing with j..

As love can win both enemies and frnd..i am sure uv is flirting with j to get rid of her..plus m getting jealous..otherwise why will she foollow uv to J's room and eavesdrop the..she seemed peturbed by closure of j's room
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
M is hurt by uv..means attachment she wont able to let him go and sarah u are rite...
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gods_child

M is hurt by uv..means attachment she wont able to let him go and sarah u are rite...

yar i didnt likd t0days epi n0 matr how many reas0n ppl gvx bt 4 me t0days epi wax yuk uday ix n0t a prince n0w bt a puppet:/
MsLuscious thumbnail
Originally posted by: loverofAK

so since we become friends should i tell u something?sarah

yup sure telme
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Niha-

yeh i guess ur right. but there's one thing i dnt agree with u.
first of all, she literally has no one she can trust but aakash. i mean image aakash as someone else, like fawad naa. then u guys won't be hating aakash. i mean i hate him too but if u look from m's view point its not that bad.

so u find out that u hv no family, u do but theyre ignoring u.

u hv no one to depend on, no one to trust.

the only person who is with u and u can trust, just lets u down. its like having a misunderstanding but from m's view its worse. that day she depended on uday, and when she tripped he didnt help her. m glad unniti was back, but coz she's back all the aakash business is back.

i feel bad for m tho. its like having those horrible days when u think ur not wanted. when u have that rly bad feeling, and all you want to do is to be with the person who wud nvr let u down, be somewhere else or just die. m sure everyones had one of those days, coz i defo have. i guess m is just having one of tho days.

ya you have a point...
but seriously... i don't feel anything for Manyata at the moment...
may be because she had invited all this by herself...

Gods_child thumbnail
Chill guys its jst a fiction show..let it be that only..why is it controlling ur feelings..guys we are above..so stop feeling bad
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

yar i didnt likd t0days epi n0 matr how many reas0n ppl gvx bt 4 me t0days epi wax yuk uday ix n0t a prince n0w bt a puppet:/

i was expecting something big to happen. like the party still goes on, and uday helps her and all that. but then it turned out that uday goes kissing jay🤢

thats rly discusting... i mean just coz u cant get one of the sisters, he goes for the easier option.

plus it was 100th epi, but it was boring... they cud have at least put a manveer scene in it :/ i hv a feeling jay is gonna do something to m, after watching precap. i think this is only the start for jay, we hv more to watch🤢
MsLuscious thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Niha-

yeh i guess ur right. but there's one thing i dnt agree with u.first of all, she literally has no one she can trust but aakash. i mean image aakash as someone else, like fawad naa. then u guys won't be hating aakash. i mean i hate him too but if u look from m's view point its not that bad.so u find out that u hv no family, u do but theyre ignoring u.u hv no one to depend on, no one to trust.the only person who is with u and u can trust, just lets u down. its like having a misunderstanding but from m's view its worse. that day she depended on uday, and when she tripped he didnt help her. m glad unniti was back, but coz she's back all the aakash business is back.i feel bad for m tho. its like having those horrible days when u think ur not wanted. when u have that rly bad feeling, and all you want to do is to be with the person who wud nvr let u down, be somewhere else or just die. m sure everyones had one of those days, coz i defo have. i guess m is just having one of tho days.

HAYYE FAWAD...
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

the thing is uv is playing with j..

As love can win both enemies and frnd..i am sure uv is flirting with j to get rid of her..plus m getting jealous..otherwise why will she foollow uv to J's room and eavesdrop the..she seemed peturbed by closure of j's room

i really wish this too yasha...
U know whats the problem of this show...the cv's have plots but they don't execute them in a proper way...

as today...First they show Unnati telling Uday that he can never make place in Manyata's heart as Akash had..and Manyata can never love him like J loves him...
and then they show Uday flirting with Jai...

it just don't gives the feel that Uday is doing this to make Manyata jealous...

MsLuscious thumbnail

@niha wen uday kisd jay? Ye kb huwa