Article... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nithyaramani

First of all I have edited the post title...sorry guys...did u guys read the metromasti title...

Star Plus Navya-Nayi Dhadkan Naye Sawaal: Navya will leave Anant?

@Anvesha4anya...

I am so sorry u feel that I make posts for attention...maybe u do by writing like this...But I am not like that...I am in a age where my kids needs my attention...not seeking attention from forum members...just got the article so thought that I would share it with my forum friends..Actually I was not giving my opinion here for the post to make it catchy...it was just an article...y do u get so hyper...like other friends u could have mentioned please change the name on the post...looks like u r in a very bad mood...that's y u r over reacting...chill dear!!!
well first of all my apologies to you...i never meant to hurt you...and neither am in a bad mood...i had to over react, because lot many do the same...the article doesnt convey that navya and anant are gonna separate...it just a question, but when i read the title of your post, it conveyed something else to us...so i thought it was a way of making the post catchy...
i am sorry, i mistook it...forgive me if you can...i have full respect for u dear...really really sorry( deep from heart), for behaving so rudely...sorry once again..
😊😊
It's ok...enjoy Navya...
TFS...No Navya will never leave Anant...before that she will know Baba's truth...
i think she will leave Anant to make him realize his mistake