Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Is Vrinda Dawada the new tantrum thrower?? - Page 2

poonam_arsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg..this girl is recently entered in d show..and atte hi nakhre shure..nd giving attitude..what she think she is superstar?nobady knows her...nd dis girl compairing herself with shakti..she never become like shakti..she should be learn something from rest of d cast..nd specially from shakti...mai ek free ki advice dena chahti hu uss vrinda ko khud ka comparison shakti se karna chod ke uss se kuch sikho tumhare liye better hoga..vrinda u never become like shakti mind it...shakti is very very sweet,kind,down to earth persn...im so so proud to be shakti fan..love u Shakti forever..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahah some people cannot digest the fame and this girl is the best example of that
hardly she would have one or two fans till today and she is behaving like she is the queen of world

well not her fault all people are not like our ARSHA who are so down to earth
love you arsha and proud to be your fan
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahahaha expected...each & every original D3 member is so grounded & down to earth, no ego hassles or tantrums, they have started from scratch & earned a celeb status based on their hardwork & dedication, they didnt get anything on a platter...but not all can handle that...super proud to be a Kriyaansh Arsha fan...makes my resolve all the more stronger that my Arsha are the BEST
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Why is everyone against the girl?

Its called gossip for a reason.
And before all of you start harping about her being unable to handle the popularity and having her head in the clouds, etc while the original cast is so down to earth and friendly- does no one remember the whole facebook incident?

She just started the show and she deserves to be given a chance. From what Ive seen, yes her character is kind of weird but as an actress shes not bad. Plenty of shows have replacements with lead characters.

--------
Sorry if I sound rude but this is really getting OTT. Putting Vrinda down and comparing her to Shakti isnt going to make her leave and Shakti rejoin the show.
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArHi.

Why is everyone against the girl?

Its called gossip for a reason.
And before all of you start harping about her being unable to handle the popularity and having her head in the clouds, etc while the original cast is so down to earth and friendly- does no one remember the whole facebook incident?

She just started the show and she deserves to be given a chance. From what Ive seen, yes her character is kind of weird but as an actress shes not bad. Plenty of shows have replacements with lead characters.

--------
Sorry if I sound rude but this is really getting OTT. Putting Vrinda down and comparing her to Shakti isnt going to make her leave and Shakti rejoin the show.

one n only person supporting..her  hahahhh🤣🤣🤣
keep it up,she need atleast 1 or 2 fans for her sooo called presence on screen...
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Damn . . . Drama queen . . . . 😡
& wat popularity??? . . . . Thats all in negative... 99.99% of D3 totally hate this newbie . . . . . . & are making hate-fanpages on fb & posts on IF to throw her out... & there she thinks ki she's the lead...
umm,, I guess amar ke sath kaam kar rhi h,, tabhi she must be feeling on cloud9 . . . . . . Lol 🤣
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agar aisey hi raha then poorey cast ka reputation kharaab ho jaayegaa...maadaam ji lagtha ye show ko chill maaro types hi le rahi hai...this knd of nakhra is totally unbeareable...shouting at make up ppl is cool haan???? mannerless girl...
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

agar aisey hi raha then poorey cast ka reputation kharaab ho jaayegaa...maadaam ji lagtha ye show ko chill maaro types hi le rahi hai...this knd of nakhra is totally unbeareable...shouting at make up ppl is cool haan???? mannerless girl...

i so do agree with you,each n every d3 cast is sooo grounded ppl...n this gurl ,hunh  even arsha r from reality show ..they hv nvr shown tantrums and this gurl hopeless...i hope she stop this..otherwise she will be shown the door very soon...
-Sonali- thumbnail
I don't believe this mostly all the TC articles r false 🤔

P.S - TC articles r not allowed its against IF rules :)
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She will Ruined D3 Image 
D3 Cast Are Vry Sweet N Downtoward bt Her Attitude..!