Is Vrinda Dawada the new tantrum thrower??

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam 7 Apr 2012 - 19:49
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Vrinda Dawda

Fans of Cinevistaas' popular dance fiction show on Channel V, Dil Dostii Dancegot mighty upset with the news of Shakti Mohan quitting it. During our April Fools' edition, when we did a fictional story on Shakti returning to D3, fans could not stop pressing the like button beneath the story on the Tellychakkar page. Sadly, she is not making a comeback in the show (not until now, who knows what's in store in the future). But the makers introduced a new character in the show, to infuse a new lease of life in the plot, namely Tani played by Vrinda Dawda. Vrinda has been an ex-contestant on Perfect Bride on Star Plus.

We are certainly happy for her but there is a glitch. Wondering why? Well, if you thought that tantrums are only restricted to big screen then here's the reality check. The lady somehow seems not to be able to digest the sudden popularity that she has been receiving.

Our sources have informed that on the sets of the show, Vrinda lost her cool and shouted at her hair dresser. Though the precise reason for the incident could not be fathomed, everyone who was present at that moment got pretty shocked at the lady's furious behavior.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Vrinda and asked her about the development. Well, she went on a denial mode, "I don't remember of any such incident and nothing of that sort happened." But before signing off, she did mention, "Shootingmein toh aisa hote hi rehta hai'"

Hmm'Vrinda' issues happen in life, smart ones just learn and move on. Hope you have a great stint in D3.

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under 'Gossip' section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

score:http://www.tellychakkar.com/gossip/vrinda-dawda-d3-new-tantrum-queen-telly-world

lol if this is ture i  am happy that i am a fan of Shakti, who is such a big star and still down to earth, who said sorry to us bcs of she left the show. I love you Shakti Mohan for being a such a big star and still very very very down to earth.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true...in fact everyone of our D3 cast are grounded ppl...born talented but  very down to earth persons...this girl vrinda frm a typical reality show...so can expect this...she better have some manners...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

true...in fact everyone of our D3 cast are grounded ppl...born talented but  very down to earth persons...this girl vrinda frm a typical reality show...so can expect this...she better have some manners...

I agree
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol , This girl recently entered D3 and all her dramas started with a kick...   She should learn from the rest of the cast how to behave ...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

I agree

me three and vrinda hating her after this news😡
dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahahah ye toh hona hi tha...i mean she just arrived now..and now itslelf attitude???? 👎🏼hahah she's ll have to learn frm the rest of the cast how to BEHAVE and not to forget ACTING AND DANCING TOO😆🤣
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
hahhahah 1 week nhe hua aur tantrum throw karna shuru..kya bat miss vrinda dawat
i hv nvr heard ny d3 cast throwing tantrums...best 12 till shaks was there  ...but this gurl is weird...

and she was saying ppl will love me like shakti
r u kidding
in ur dreamz miss tantrum queen
o.ooo1% also she can not be compared with shakti mohan
better stop comparing herself with the diva otherwise she will only make herself fool...
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she doesnt even know how to intracvt.
popularity i'm rolfing here.
i dont like her.

meenal04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg aataye hi natak n awll...
N sayng ye sab chalta hai shoot pai yuck dis zz evyone shockd n dis wannabie sayn chalta hai she really yuck...
She shud be calm n handle d situatn jst lyk dat chillane se kya hota hai...huhhh...
Proud to be a arsha fan...
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Freak...!!!
This girl doesn't look good & neither can't act to save her life...Aur abhi se ye Sab shuru...god knows aage kya hoga???