Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memories_im thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its really nice..Thanks for the PM 😊
-Garima- thumbnail
This was absolutely beautiful Preity! (: I absolutely loved the title and I feel like Arnav would be having the same feelings in the show as well.. I hope the creatives show something like this in the show! It was so cute! Keep them coming! (:

--Garima
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww.. Its so cute.. Loved it..
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                                           Wow so helpless both of them...I loved it...great fantastic...👏 😊
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
this was so good and honestly  better than take me out...pls update soon and thanks for updating retribution...but pls do update the eyes have it...
mandy15 thumbnail
superb :)
loved it:)
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful OS!
I liked the fact that u stayed true to their characters. Arnav confessing what was in his heart,when he thought Khushi wasnt listening-typical Arnav!
And Khushi,aww poor baby! Silently takin everything,felt really bad for her.
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav surely does not have his way with words..no seedi baath at all!!! And poor Khushi she has to tolerate Arnav who's like the Delhi's climate - extreme hot or extreme cold!!

Loved reading it :D
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwhhh I loveddd it!
and coming to think of it, I wouldnt be too surprised if we do witness something like this in the coming week. Them actually talking be it with her ignoring, and him stomping around...and then, his little confession after which she cries...awwwh!

Beautifully written!!
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was so wonderfully written. It gelled well with what we had seen in the show on Friday last. He was so missing her and yet was being the stubborn ASR to the core and not ready to even accept that to himself. Hope some day they show him saying these things to Khushi in the show too.