Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I missed NBTNMKK 2 and 1/2 weeks...just finished to  watch all the episodes that i missed...it is good the story is touching lot of social issues now...molestation, various kind of social attitudes about widows,the problems women have to face in working setup, etc...

and now about Meghan...Mohan won Megha's trust...good sign.. so he will win her love too...is not it friends...???

Edited by ulakmini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar still i  am not sure megha fully trust on him or not.she just started trust on him not fully.and about love he will win but it take long time.
monigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yep..NBT is doing a gr8 job! I totally love this show ðŸ˜Š Couldn't miss it a single day.

And yes, now that Mohan has won her trust, hopefully one day (somewhere down the lane) he will also win her love...but he still has a long way to go for that ðŸ˜›
not so soon but one day for suree he will win her love too...:)😳
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
From megha's side its not easy for her, so mohan has a long a way to go. Kuch monu ke dil ko chot bhi lag sakti hai. Megha ko bhi dard ho saktha hai. She can't accept so easily. So we have brace ourselves to see MegHan in pain. 

shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ofcourse, ek din aayega ...pyaar ho jayega..mohan aag dil main laga dega wo..ki megha pighal jayegi... Waiting 4 that day.
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

yaar still i  am not sure megha fully trust on him or not.she just started trust on him not fully.and about love he will win but it take long time.

Amisha my dear...it can be true that still she not trust him in every way...but as i feel ,deep inside unintentionally she trusted him before this Prateek's incident...can you remember when that fake fire alarm ringing in office she told him " take me out from here..i have to go home...i have my children.."
that mean she knew that she can depend on him for help...but she did not accept...  
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ulakmini

Amisha my dear...it can be true that still she not trust him in every way...but as i feel ,deep inside unintentionally she trusted him before this Prateek's incident...can you remember when that fake fire alarm ringing in office she told him " take me out from here..i have to go home...i have my children.."
that mean she knew that she can depend on him for help...but she did not accept...  

Yes deep down she knew that mohan is a good guy even before. But she could not accept because of many things like the Amar's report fiasco, his apparently weird, irresponsible, childish behaviour, her own ego/prejudice etc. 

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes yes megha raani mohan pe trust karti hein jab bhi usko jaroorat hoti hein... megha ka nukar hein na mohan Nukar kum bodyguard jo hein free of cost hein duty karta hein.😆
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

yes yes megha raani mohan pe trust karti hein jab bhi usko jaroorat hoti hein... megha ka nukar hein na mohan Nukar kum bodyguard jo hein free of cost hein duty karta hein.😆

well said yaar...ha..ha..haaa😆