Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

@ravichitra
Didi...In the morning you had asked about the shocking moments of Ram and Priya...I am telling you mine- I really got shocked when u told me you were a doc ...I am still afraid of injections...so I switched to Homeopathy...😃...posting this kyonki aap isse padke relax ho jayegi...I will be relieved too...

LOL!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ravichitra
To be frank with you didi...I could not sleep yesterday night  too...I was really afraid that you would take my comment about Ram and Priya's kids wrongly...was feeling guilty for having made that comment...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

@ravichitra

To be frank with you didi...I could not sleep yesterday night  too...I was really afraid that you would take my comment about Ram and Priya's kids wrongly...was feeling guilty for having made that comment...

I dont remember anything dear. Amd u r free to say whatever u think until it doesn't hurt someone's emotions.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

I dont remember anything dear. Amd u r free to say whatever u think until it doesn't hurt someone's emotions.

@ravichitra
Thanks a lot for your comfortable words akka...I had an account on facebook earlier and due to a similar misunderstanding I had with someone I felt it was not that good to stay and have permanently quit it...on account of BALH only...so I am careful enough when making comments...please correct me if I make any wrong comments...I fear ladies a lot...really...its the truth...

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Akka
This is a photo slide show that I made for Sakshi ji - its dedicated to all her fans...she is my favourite actress and will continue to be so...I have added a song in the background ...please watch and comment on it...I value your comments

Kishore

Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now to me too wondering where is Fivr
 apart from those posts that are bashing our actors, i can see many useless unrelated threads like- IPL and HouseFull😕
i hope the DT looks into the matter soon
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry guys.. This week and the next is finals week for me and so I was a bit swamped. And of course it's the weekend and that never goes by without work. I appreciate your patience in my absence and I'll be looking into the matter.

Please feel free to PM me in the future instead of opening threads in the forum. I may miss the thread from time to time but I'll always receive your PM. 😊

Thank you!

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team