_My prediction_

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys.. 🤗 no no guys am not going predict the future track, am here to share my prediction about navya when this serial started.. ok let me start, firstly when this show i actualy loved it, but as the story moved and during the month of june we knw at that tym seperation track 😭 was going and i thought ths show wil also be a sacrificing by anya for their parents.. but cvs realy surprised from the story.. now tel guys isn't our show unique? 😉 i knw most of the tracks were depressing, but to say honestly i never lovd and attachd to any other show like navya.. am realy proud to be anya/shamya/navya fan.. ❤️ r u guys?
So true navya is a unique show I'm also very proud to be a navya fan.
Other serials they have evil saas but in our show we have a evil dada sasur.it can't get any hatke then that.jokes apart I truly luv this show even though the current track sucks.I just know we are going to get a fab track after this one. 😛
Originally posted by shahz

So true navya is a unique show I'm also very proud to be a navya fan.
Other serials they have evil saas but in our show we have a evil dada sasur.it can't get any hatke then that.jokes apart I truly luv this show even though the current track sucks.I just know we are going to get a fab track after this one. 😛

waiting for that fab track yar, 😍
i agree...navya is the most unique show i have ever watched on tv.the show is really awesome and the lead couple makes it more awesome as well...and in which serial there is no ups and down?we all r getting this sad depressing track but we r sure that after this we r going to get a fun loving track...
i never hated navya, thts the only one serial which i watch, i have loved evry bit of the show, nd i still do nd i always will love, every track for me was awesome, i never criticized the showm, for there is always a good thing in every sad track, nd it sad track has to be there or else it wont b fun to watch only happy happy serial :)
agree, navya is d only serial which s unique from other dramas, specially magic of lead pair n deir chemistry s overwhelming... i had been a gr8 fan of Hiten n gauri - Kutumb, lately Divyanka n Sharad-Banoo mein teri dulhan n as of nw itz Navya, dat to navya is enchanting...m so much deep rooted for dis drama n certainly Shamya...
i am very proud of a fan like navya show and mainly a fan of Soumya as Navya and Shaheer as Anant
Agree dear...Navya is a unique show and I was never attached to any show like Navya...
navya is totaly unique, waz nevr attatchd 2 any serial ke it, no serial made me BEKABOoo more n more each time saw it. 😛