Punar Vivah

The First Night- AarYa OS

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first attempt at writing...so pls forgive all the mistakes...
I just saw that tuesday is gonna be their Suhag raat...and just wanted to write down some thoughts i have always had for this scene- ever since i saw the second promo...

As she followed Yash to his room, Aarti was a bundle of nerves. No matter how much she tried to stop thinking about whatever Maansi had told her about Yash Ji, her words kept haunting her. What if Yash Ji indeed wanted something more from this marriage...All the previous incidents with him came floating back to her...the episode at the cheesy cafe, Yash in a towel approaching her steadily, the bachelors party...Aarti feared someone would hear her heartbeat! 
And then quite suddenly, she remembered his expression when Gayatri Ji asked her to place her hand imprint over Arpita's. What had she seen there? Fear? Pain? Helplessness?Or was it a combination of all? Why would Yash Ji react that way if he still did not love his wife?Would a man as shallow as Maansi was determined to believe of him, be so much bothered about preserving the memories of his dead wife? Also, his smile at Ansh's antics did not look fake...With all these thoughts in her mind, Aarti finally reached the threshhold of Yash's room. 

He had stopped and seemed to be  in some deep thought. Aarti waited silently. Her new life was about to begin. And she would take it as it came. There was no point worrying about it. She was a woman of today. She would not let anyone take advantage of her. She would clear everything with Yash Ji once they entered the room. 

Meanwhile, Yash had now begun to walk into the room. She followed him. The first sight that caught her eyes  was their bridal bed, beautifully decorated with flowers. No, she must not wait any longer...she looked up to speak to Yash and realized he was staring at a corner of the room...with ...yes, with immense pain in his eyes. Almost involuntarily, Aarti turned her eyes towards that which was clearly the centre of Yash's attention.Her heart stopped for a while for she was looking at a wall full of pictures...pictures of a beautiful woman. ...pictures of a dead woman...She needed no introduction. Shewas Arpita. 

" This is my wife...Arpita"...There was a strange pride in Yash's voice when he said that. And at that moment, something within Aarti realized that Maansi was wrong. 

Yash continued in a soft voice..." Aarti Ji, i understand that you have certain misconceptions about me, about my character. I don't blame you though. In fact, it is I who is at fault. I should have clarified everything before the wedding. But trust me, everytime i wanted to do so, you misunderstood me further.
That cafe...I wasn't aware what kind of a place it was. I had called you that day to tell you that I was going forward with this marriage only for the future of my daughters. 
My children need a mother Aarti JI...there was a time when I thought that they didn't...that I was enough for them...that I could take good care of them...but I was wrong. Its impossible for a father to fulfill all the duties of a mother, even if he tries his best. There are certain things which men are incapable of doing!...Thats the reason, i gave my assent for this marriage.
But before I could tell you any of this, we were arrested, and after that I was too embarrassed to speak.
Once again you misunderstood my actions during the Bachelors' night...my sole intention in carrying you out of the party was to make sure that no one saw the plight you were in.
This is the truth Aarti Ji, and you just have to believe me when I say that I want nothing out of this marriage except a mother for my children. I love Arpita...and I will do so forever. She is my wife Aarti Ji, and she always will be.Thank you for not erasing her imprint from that wall...I was scared for a while...scared of losing a part of her...but you saved her...You saved me...I will always be indebted to you for that gesture".

Yash had stopped and Aarti knew he expected her to say something, but at this moment she couldn't utter a single word. She kept staring at him...her heart thanking him...her conscience reproachful of her actions...and a deep sense of shame and disgust upon herself engulfed her...Maansi was wrong...All men weren't the same...all men weren't like Prashant...some were like Yash Ji too, who knew what it was to love. 
Wait a minute,..did she say All men were not like Prashant...where had that come from? or was the anger always there...only she had chosen to keep her mind closed? And finally it took Yash Ji's selfless love for his dead wife to make her realize how selfish Prashant's feelings always were! Her heart filled with rage for Prashant...that same heart which was crying for him a few hours back...What had happened to her?
She was engrossed in such thoughts when Palak and Payal entered the room and forced Yash to put them to bed. As he picked up Palak in his arms,  gently caught Payal's hand, and went out of the room ...Aarti realized just what had happened to her...She had seen someone who was exactly like she wanted Prashant to be! In the process, she had  caught a glimpse of the real Prashant. 
With a deep sigh, she sat down on a sofa, and decided to wait for Yash Ji. He had clarified everything. Now it was her her turn.

Well, thats it...please give me ur opinions...I don't think i have  much patience to continue further...but this is what i have always imagined for their first night.though I am sure Aarti won't realize her true feelings for Prashant just yet, in the real episodeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh..ria di, darun..fatafati...khub bhalo...plz aartir confession niyeo lekho...
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 123mitul

oh..ria di, darun..fatafati...khub bhalo...plz aartir confession niyeo lekho...

sotti blchis to? ami kintu khub apprehensive...πŸ˜†...ok, ami ota lekhar cheshta krbo
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
excellent ria sis...πŸ‘πŸ‘
pls do contiue...πŸ˜ƒ
if possible do write FF too...😊
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zetter

Great post 😊

Thank you so muchπŸ˜›
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

beautiful one Ria...Just loved it...The scene I loved the most was where Aarti was comparing Yash with Prashant...I so want to see that scene...but I'm sure it will not be so soon...Also, there will be a pillow scene as well wonder how will that scene be wiith all the children around.

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AmeTz

excellent ria sis...πŸ‘πŸ‘
pls do contiue...πŸ˜ƒ
if possible do write FF too...😊

thanks a ton.i was really apprehensive u know...
well, i will try to continue.not sure about turining it into a fanfic though...but i will try to continue with the next part soonπŸ˜›

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

sotti blchis to? ami kintu khub apprehensive...πŸ˜†...ok, ami ota lekhar cheshta krbo

sotti bolcchi...bhalo hoyecche...r plz plz ota lekho... Edited by 123mitul - 12 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

beautiful one Ria...Just loved it...The scene I loved the most was where Aarti was comparing Yash with Prashant...I so want to see that scene...but I'm sure it will not be so soon...Also, there will be a pillow scene as well wonder how will that scene be wiith all the children around.

Thank you so much aditi.i confess, thats the part i myself liked most in my OSπŸ˜†...are u talking about that pillow scene of the second promo? the one where aarti picks up the pillow.?
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 123mitul

sotti bolcchi...bhalo hoyecche...r plz plz ota lekho...

thanks so much for the encouragement.ami oi part ta joto taratari parbo likhbo.promiseπŸ˜›