how many liked New style"na bole tum" BG song.? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I liked it , it was refreshing ..like the new turn in Mohan-Megha's relationship !😊 (Though I still like the old tune too , hope they give a good mix of the two , choosing one or the other depending on situation ...that'll be interesting)

Nice topic.

VJ
Lyrics were just awesome.
Really such an amazing song.
I didn't like the new tune.. maybe because i totally love the original - na bole tum tune so much !
It's better than darena (got fed up of it)..
I think they cud've used some good fast song (something like 'tu jaane na' from apgk)  to express mohan's happiness rather than singing a good song in a different tune
i loveddd  it sofi ...it was wonderful specially tht N BOLE TUM ..when  he drops  her on bike ..aaa...it was  such a worth hearing one ..:)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

loved it.
Yesterday while browsing got link of NBT duet .
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNULykbg0Zg&feature=channel 
I liked that they tried something different!  As their relationship is  starting the journey of friendship! This BG suits it. This new BG represent the transition of relationship how it is going through different phase where they have each other trust! 
Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha...was a bit dissapointed dat der wer no bg songs for nbt but nw dis song is played.liked it.