M&M Rub Away Show Ep. 4 YOUTUBE VIDEO!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Hello!!

What a week! To hear our twisted view; you know what to do:

Soundcloud:

4shared:

youtube watch the video while listening to the track... for a better experiance!! VIDEO CREDIT ALL TO SHYBABE!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ2GaPiLd_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by minimuffin86 - 12 years ago
Metro sexual? ASR confused between who to do, Shyam or Khushi! Jewelery fetish! Forget Khushi crying, I think ASR would be reduced to tears if he hears your Rub Away show!🤣

Thanks for this. I am as eager for this as I am for the show!

BTW, I observed that you didn't complete your "What the's" today, what's up with that?😆

Edited by BellaMasen - 12 years ago
Been waiting for this all week! 
Gunna listen to it NOW!

Edit:

Ahhh you guys never fail to make me laugh! My dad came into the room and went "What the...?" and that made me think of ASR and I laughed even harder🤣 

Your points about this whole week were very true! Agree on all of them!😊

And I hope you guys are feeling better soon!😃

Can't wait for next weeks update! Thank-youu guys!!!😃
Edited by jpatel - 12 years ago
Been waiting for this...

Finally...Get something good out of the crap week...
thanks 4 d pm...
listening 2 it now...
it's a kind of refreshment 4 me
hahaha!!!🤣
lotsa things 2 write/'laugh about 🤪..will post again later..as usual 🤣
but 1 main thing

oye helooo!! "they didn't w h * r e him out this week"???🤓
 DISAGREE. 😳big time! 😵

did u look at the ..cough! .."view" just before he woke up from that couch on Friday? ☺️worth a 2nd look    *innocent mind 😍la la la la la la*

go go go!☺️ 

n the way the camera deliberately slowed when he was ambling in his brown suit towards the stairs on friday..🤬

HINT - remember what the.. ahem..question 4 Rub Away epi no. 3 was? ❤️

🤣 i notice the details..don't blame me ..hahahaha

catch u later!!🤣

xxx

Edited by karisma - 12 years ago
Wow ! This one was great!
One of you laughs a lot! 🤣 More than listening i was laughing along with you!
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
you ppl are rubbing away?? I am ressing away! :P 

Okay, PJ alert!

I'm at 27:09 right now, and that thing is buffering. So i thought I'd comment now only.

First of all, Munchieee!! Have you ever heard yourself laugh?? Melodious rey it is! 

And then okay, I should thank both of you generous ladies for your mufat mein gyaan baanthna. Thank you for reminding all of us that there are no RabbaVes in real life!

And Munchy, your 'Tum mar jao!' for Anjali came out with so much feeling man! You hear it once! You'll come to know what I'm talking about! Maxine, I think you should write a letter to CVs, educating them on some reasonable diseases and medications! Nahin toh, IPK ke CVs pata nahin aur koun koun se beemariyon ko create karne me lag jayenge! 

Oh, and loved that small bit if your married life, Munchy! LOLed at that piece of reality. And thank you again for those tips. First on my list: Never flick your hair at him!

Maxine, Bechare Arnav Bitwa ko metro sexual bana diya! Haye devi maiya! But I seriously LOLed at that whole thing about his confusion on 'which nail paint to apply!' 

And the comeback of 'Kuch toh Karo' was awesome!

Poor Dogra.. Really wish he doesn't hear this one! Arey socho yaar, he must have some valid reason. Jaisan Aakash bitwa ghar chodke jaane ki dhamki devat rahe, waisan Akshay bhi set chod ke chale gaye maybe! 

Maxine.. I laughed so hard at your 'Longest day in ASR's life!' Poor fellow...

Oh, and thursday's RabbaVe irked me to no end! it was like every one took a day off on that day aur sirf sound dept available tha, toh bajane lag gaye, Rabbbaaa Veee!!! What the F**k!! 

Friday was a good show of how the great ASR owned only three sets of three-piece suits! Yaar, why doesn't he wear stripes and checkered shirts! I think he'd look awesome in checks! 

Oh, and i have a very good explanation for his wallet. It belonged to his dad!! Arey wait, he hates him, na?? Toh bhai maine toh decide kar liya hai, ye banda jo ASR banke ghoaom raha hai, asal mein ASR nahin hai! ASR ke paas aisa batuwa nahin hoga! Aur mein sochti hoon, ASR ke paas aur do chaar suit toh honge hi! 

And I hated the Anjali-Arnav scene on Friday. You told him now na, why couldn't you have told him last night rey, woman? Seriously, tum mar jao! 

Khushi ignoring ASR is really good.. And the bachcha party.. I dunno rey.. CVs pata nahin kya kya dikhaayenge ab..

if they show more nonsense, then i think Maxine, it is time for another Fake meeting! :P 

Awesome show ladies.. Keep rubbing away! And you're a month old. Go buy yourself some Jalebies! :D

Edited by appy_12 - 12 years ago
me

😆

you made me laugh like crazy

i just loved it 

Prayer for you May Allah bless you both and you both smile and have good days 

missed you son voice

i just totally agree they are miss guiding girls . 
payal and Khushi thinks they are super women can do any thing 

i have never seen in my life such kind of shows where business men goes with their families .

is a job must for khushi? what happen to that 300?is it so difficult to earn in India that she is doing baby sitting?

will edit as power cut time.
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
finally!the wait is over!😃
eager to know your take on the crappy week!!😆
you two really made my day!