Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay... I don't understand, what is she supposed to say when there is so much backlash coming her way for her relationship with SRK? I would rather she just lie and deny having said that, and not talk about SRK ever again than hear more of about this "love story" between these two...
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What??? How can she say this. She has mentions a lot of times in her interviews when she see SRK or talk with him she get blush. 

This girl needs think before she say something. ...

Originally posted by: tanya-91

Priyanka is totally right 👏   which normal girl in her right senses will blush watching an ugly hukla Gay (srk) ... so yeah, she is speaking her heart 

😆

Edited by marimbaohidimba - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tanya-91

Priyanka is totally right 👏   which normal girl in her right senses will blush watching an ugly hukla Gay (srk) ... so yeah, she is speaking her heart 

yeah i dont think PC is attracted to that wrinkly raisin... the blushing was to promote Don 2! 
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This article sounds like a lie.

Priyanka can't be that big of an idiot, she's on RECORD saying that SRK makes her blush on KWK - and i'm sure she knows this. Her statement has cropped up several times in other interviews after her kwk slot. And it isn't even contraversial. I don't see why she's have to lie about it. 

Bogus article. Just trying to stir trouble.
cinema-goer thumbnail
She might have BLushed to spice KWK!!! But technically she might not have "said" shahrukh makes me "blush"///so its not a "lie" perse...

If she says yes the already wicked situation will go worse and media might even bring some babies caliming its theirs..so yeah Its better to Lie than to put more OIL In the burning flame..

If she said yes all these members who are calling a liar would totally go nuts and say Get off the married man..leave him alone and yadi -yadi -yada...

Is there a safe answer to any srk question which she could give ??
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ No there is no safe way out especially after she has made such circumstances by her behavior herself! 

She didnt have to go all gaga over him, be beside him everywhereee.. remember IPL last year wahan bhi nahin chora usseey.. even if there was nothing going on she gave ppl something to talk about and yes she did act like a teen girl in KWK blushing over SRK's name and who can forget the pinky in his pocket?? Who the hell does that..She can deny everything now but it wont just go away. Even Shahid was annoyed by her behavior and i think they were a couple at that time.
Edited by mz.gigglez - 12 years ago
cinema-goer thumbnail
U remember her at IPL but u forgot the fact that SRK went to Her "sets" where she was filming with shahid Teri meri Kahani...Y put Blame on her alone...being in ipl is again professional..Kat goes for RCB..

Regarding KWK i bet KJO was behind to some extent..

Its unfair how she is getting flack and he is walking away unscathed..
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

This article sounds like a lie.

Priyanka can't be that big of an idiot, she's on RECORD saying that SRK makes her blush on KWK - and i'm sure she knows this. Her statement has cropped up several times in other interviews after her kwk slot. And it isn't even contraversial. I don't see why she's have to lie about it. 

Bogus article. Just trying to stir trouble.

i agree & even if she said it she might have said it in a sarcastic tone or to be funny 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats wrong with here ? she talk about Sharukh and relation more than her films someone please must go and told here shut up and yes give here KWK episodes link 😆