Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
not only in KWK even in articles and tha show came in SP..with farah ..there too
whats wrong with PC? why she is lying ðŸ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT A BIG FAT FU**IN LIE!
😲
I couldn't watch the KWK episode more than once because of her obnoxious behaviour and retarded blushing as if she were 4 years old.
🤢
She doesn't deny the surgeries.. Just doesn't admit to them.
Here she's in full on denial.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Selective amnesia, darling? Somebody send this woman a DVD of the KWK episode, please.
Even if all that blushing in KWK was for the camera only...it only make her seem stupid and a liar when she is denying that she ever did it! Well, hello fish lips, please go catch a re-run of your KWK episode or something. 
😉 Oh Priyanka, why lie about your sexy guy in the public eye?  We know you are always naughty! 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she is liying now but i can sayit srk dont make me blush for anything..
throughmyvains thumbnail
Why does she constantly feel the need to lie? Why cant she just be honest? How does she expect people and more importantly her fans to respect her? She's such a liar, does she think that people are dumb? Now that she's in a war against Gauri/SRK/KJO, she even denies her crush on SRK. Her opinion and personality changes more often than her face.Edited by mukherjeebabe - 12 years ago
she never said that shahrukh makes her blush
and she never said that in KWK she didn't blush because of him...
so why is there so much confusion?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: driftingaway

If she can lie about her plastic surgeries, then she can lie about anything. She's said something along the lines of ''I dont believe in it, but i support it''.

Does she really think the world is full of idiots? She's the walking, talking epitome of plastic surgery! Nothing about her fish lips or her botched nose, or even her lightened skin is natural. 

I've been wanting to just let this out for a while. But I've been holding back.  I want to know.. how in the world am I supposed to take her in a film seriously anymore?  I couldn't even watch some of the Agneepath songs because her obviously plastic face distracted me so much. All I could think was... are you kidding me... a village belle?

She was one of the ones who did performance oriented roles, yes. But since late 2011 on or so, I'm thinking why would I want to watch such films unless the role is specifically about some actress or model. Because at least then the plastic face makes sense with the character.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOAHHH...why is Priyanka LYING?