Priyanka Chopra makes shocking comment on Shahrukh

Posted: 12 years ago

Priyanka Chopra makes shocking comment on Shahrukh Khan

Friday, April 6, 2012, 16:09 [IST]
She's been in awe of superstar Shahrukh Khan since she was nine, but now she's scared to even utter his name. Yes, that's what actress Priyanka Chopra's good friend thinks. PC might have now realised that she is no longer a kid of nine. She is now a part of the glamour world, where she has turned out to be the hottest target of media and the star wives.

Priyanka who used to once blush at the very sight of Khan, today has a different version about her childhood crush. Priyanka who had assembled along with Shahid at a suburban multiplex to unveil the first trailer of Teri Meri Kahaani, made a shocking comment on SRK. On a query about Shahrukh by a leading website, PC played safe and said, "Sharukh Khan doesn't make me blush. I don't remember saying any of that."

Oops Piggy, are you so forgetful? If we recall Priyanka-Shahid's episode at Koffee with Karan, the actress's blushing gestures on taking SRK's name raised many eyebrows. Possibly PC's 'blushing' episode added fuel to the fire that finally hit Shahrukh-Gauri's happy paradise.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2012/priyanka-chopra-shocking-comment-shahrukh-khan-060412.html?asid=be4da481

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I mean she can sa that now he doesn't make her blush, but to say that she did not do anything in KWK, is just too much.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Priyanka Chopra Only Blushes For Camera!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIuHUnrmyvs[/YOUTUBE]
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If she can lie about her plastic surgeries, then she can lie about anything. She's said something along the lines of ''I dont believe in it, but i support it''.
Does she really think the world is full of idiots? She's the walking, talking epitome of plastic surgery! Nothing about her fish lips or her botched nose, or even her lightened skin is natural. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: F.M.D.

Priyanka Chopra makes shocking comment on Shahrukh Khan

Friday, April 6, 2012, 16:09 [IST]
She's been in awe of superstar Shahrukh Khan since she was nine, but now she's scared to even utter his name. Yes, that's what actress Priyanka Chopra's good friend thinks. PC might have now realised that she is no longer a kid of nine. She is now a part of the glamour world, where she has turned out to be the hottest target of media and the star wives.

Priyanka who used to once blush at the very sight of Khan, today has a different version about her childhood crush. Priyanka who had assembled along with Shahid at a suburban multiplex to unveil the first trailer of Teri Meri Kahaani, made a shocking comment on SRK. On a query about Shahrukh by a leading website, PC played safe and said, "Sharukh Khan doesn't make me blush. I don't remember saying any of that."

Oops Piggy, are you so forgetful? If we recall Priyanka-Shahid's episode at Koffee with Karan, the actress's blushing gestures on taking SRK's name raised many eyebrows. Possibly PC's 'blushing' episode added fuel to the fire that finally hit Shahrukh-Gauri's happy paradise.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2012/priyanka-chopra-shocking-comment-shahrukh-khan-060412.html?asid=be4da481

OMGGG...jhoothi, jhoothi, jhoothi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The way she behaved at the mere mention of SRK's name in that episode of KWK...I was like...what's wrong with this woman? has she forgotten that SRK is a married man with 2 kids...and that stupid KJo was teasing her like she was the GF of SRK...forgotten all that sharmana, ghabrana and chehre per haath rakhna,,,priyanka...u didn't behave like a Ms World that day for sure...she can shout all she wants from a roof top that she doesn't blush at the mention of SRK's name...but the fact is that everything is on tape๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

The way she behaved at the mere mention of SRK's name in that episode of KWK...I was like...what's wrong with this woman? has she forgotten that SRK is a married man with 2 kids...and that stupid KJo was teasing her like she was the GF of SRK...forgotten all that sharmana, ghabrana and chehre per haath rakhna,,,priyanka...u didn't behave like a Ms World that day for sure...she can shout all she wants from a roof top that she doesn't blush at the mention of SRK's name...but the fact is that everything is on tape๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so true
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Well, people can fake orgasm as well, blushing in front of camera is no big deal.  ๐Ÿ˜†

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marimbaohidimba

Well, people can fake orgasm as well, blushing in front of camera is no big deal.  ๐Ÿ˜†

trure that๐Ÿ˜†...so she should say...that she was faking it at the KWK show and not really blushing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!! such a liar or abhi akkal ayii
priyanka is not a saint...