Pavitra Rishta

Ankita in a movie

charmedforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...sorry if you all got too excited...Ankita has not got a movie...yet.As we all know,our dearest Sushant has...but we are still waiting for his better half to get one...πŸ˜ƒ

I feel Ankita has great potential to become a movie star as she is a fantabulous actress and an amazing talent.She is an asset to Pavitra rishta and will be so on the 70mm screen as well...

this is to celebrate her acting prowness and to discover the reason's why she will be great in movie...you can list your reasons and also what are the various kind of roles you would like to see her in...

Her strenghts and weakness and in what genre of cinema she will do best in...

According to my analysis she has everything that it takes to me successful...looks,charm,sreen presence and most importantly acting skills😊she is an amazing performer on screen.

I think she will do better in the main screen that in parallel cinema...but then again as a movie actor get's better and mature their risk taking capacity increases and they can fit into any mold...

Here are some of her acting pieces that i love the most and appreciate her for as an amazing artist..:

Archana on her first night

Archana's miscarriage(both of them were brilliant in this)

Archana looking for manav and finding manav..

Archana when waiting for manav's return after soham's kidnapping

Archana when she is mourning the death of soham...

Archana fighting for purvi at punni's engagement and also at purvi's own engagement.

There are probably some brilliant acting scenes of her except them...even before the first leap...but these are the one's that define perfection regarding her acting according to me...

If i have missed any then please share them and give your top-five scenes that you feel are ankita's best...πŸ˜ƒAlso why she would make a great movie starπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Supriya,😊
Great idea for a discussion. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ankita would be amazing on the big screen.
She is a very talented, natural actress.
Like you said, she's gorgeous (looks), she has great screen presence, she becomes the character (as all talented actors do), and she is a very graceful dancer (something that is required if you want to be a successful actress in Bollywood).

I agree with all the scenes you listed.
Others in which I think she was amazing are:

*When Manav returned after being away for a month (just after the miscarriage), when they met at the temple.

*When Savita and Sulochana convinced her to stop going out looking for Manav daily, when he left after the miscarriage.
The way she slowly fell down the length of Sulochana's body and just collapsed at her feet...superb acting.
I felt for her.
Her expressions during this period in the show were amazing.

*When Arman were put out of their home immediately after they "married" by the lake (when they ended up not marrying Jaywant and Shravani).
One of Manav's friends from his time in jail offered them his home in a chawl.
Manav had been missing from work and Archana had gone looking for him.
Manav was also looking for Archana.
When he finally arrived home, he found Archana there, safe, and his friend with her to protect her.
The scene that followed between Arman was so emotional. Fantastic acting by both.

There are so many more, but will leave it at that for now.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ankkita definitey has the making of a movie star .I love her looks , acting , dancing ...
She would do better in main stream cinema because she looks very glamorous ( sort of a mix of Rekha and mandhuri Dixit ) ..

Right now the kind of roles I am thinking for her are the type that were played by Rani Mukerjee...

these five films immediately come to my mind ...would have loved to see Anki in them ...

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ...  Would love to see SRK madly in love with apni Ankita  and making a complete fool of himself for her   πŸ˜†  , how romantic ...😍

Parineeta ( Vidya Balan's role ) , Anki would be great with her classic features also the kind of grace she shows as Archana would be needed for  this role ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Band Baja Baraat ... again the modern but ambitious girl who can put life in any party with her lively dances but someone who is strong yet very emotional ...

No One killed Jessica ...The role that was played by Rani Mukerjee ..Anki would be fantastic in that role ...

Saathiya ...playing a young wife , full of life and so much in love ...Plus I would love to see Anki do the kind of songs that were there in that movie ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago