Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Comes with a long life and durability guarantee too πŸ˜† x

and its branded!! BucciπŸ˜†

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sadie101

adding to our lists of wood va ve...to parda ve to now the most recent addition to the 'VE' family...Butt-va Veee!!!!! [every weekend we are coming up with new 'Ve' family additions...we are such proud parents!!]

hope honey and ishii come to know about this...we will include this in next croonerπŸ˜‰

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

hope honey and ishii come to know about this...we will include this in next croonerπŸ˜‰

Haha the sweet innocent crooner will turn into gutter crooner Loool!!!!
We are so missing priya n ishii right now :(
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kishmish

Hilarious ...  " magic of the Butt-va too πŸ˜‰ the one in Arnav's hand and the one at the top of his legs 🀬 ...  "

πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

😳 felt as if I should at least offer a clean and gutter alternative πŸ˜‰ x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika18A

Ha Ha!.πŸ˜†

Damn hilarious.. Great work! πŸ˜‰

Thanks hun - glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadie101

Haha the sweet innocent crooner will turn into gutter crooner Loool!!!!
We are so missing priya n ishii right now :(

I know  😳 they would be taking this Butt-va Ve to new heights - I'll leave it to you to share the gutter, sorry I mean good news πŸ˜‰ x
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Wow that's a reaction and half lady πŸ˜† ... I've been 🀣 since I came up with the idea !!!  Oh yeah, lets go with the theme but it will make the Shyamu look more dumber than he already is ... and he's already the BUTT of so many jokes already πŸ˜‰ x [/QUOTe well since i saw the post i have been gungunaoing butt-va-ve instead of rabba ve yaar!!!  now every time i see shyam-arnav together...butt-va-ve is all i am gonna think!!πŸ˜†  btw after seeing the first 2 pics...can see  why he is the butt of so many jokes!!!!πŸ˜‰

smashitup thumbnail
Yeah it's deffo gonna make it harder to see Shyam-Arnav confrontations in the same way, especially if they do side by side shots ... just imagine the convo ... yours is bigger, no it's mine, no it's yours ... Butt-envy will become the new green eyes monster on the show πŸ˜† oh I've been singing Butt-va Ve too 🀣 can't stop it ... oops what have I done 😳 ...
Another thought, so if Lakshmi was a goat with horns, she could sort out Shyam's padded ego so easily by puncturing it 🀣 help me please ... I can't stop !!!

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ms.Cheeni

Looolll...I can't imagine which body part related post is coming up next...tauba tauba πŸ˜†

I have a suggestion for Kalpana she knows about. Willwait and let her start with the new body part next week. Kalpana yaad hai na , kya karva rahi ho yaar members have started looking at body part Anatomy 101