Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvmaan4ever

🀣...!!!!..Awesum post...Luved d title..!!..

Something to make you smile as you enjoy the weekend 😊 x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

awesome effort

completely loved ur post dear
thnx  4the pm too
aA🀣

Thanks hun - I in turn adored your ASR/Arnav pic special ⭐️ brilliant work ! x
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 All I can say is...great work!
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

okay i guess i am late...
but its better late than never...

wah wah kalpana dii i thought aapka dhyaan to sirf haathon pe hi hota tha...par yahaan to BUTT...

omg how could i miss shyamu's ass...

rofl!!!!!!!<3<3🀣🀣🀣
cant stop laughing at shyamu's expressions but but what's with shyam's unstoppable growth naaa...really this puzzle is driving me nuts to the hell...
i really have to come with a hypothesis here...

well this can help in future...

ab to main iss pic ko normally nahi dekh sakti...🀣

i guess now i know the reason why buaji slipped ...to get the back view...🀣

and this entry...wow...aapne to mere chakshu hi khol diye...🀣

and agar buttva ve ki baat chal hi rahi hain to saara weekend ka gutter iss post ko samarpit hain...
now i know what this means...πŸ˜‰

Sanju-dii πŸ˜† I'm honoured, really I am to have you leave such an amazing reply here ... a magnificent masterpiece of action in honour of Shyamu's butt 😳 thank you so much, ... sorry it took me so long to reply ROFL I couldn't see the keys through my tears of laughter.  Thodi der ke liye, mera haal bhi buwaji ki tara ho gaya tha Shyam ki "aada" dekh ke πŸ˜† ... this was too special πŸ€— x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

all that comes in maa mind is only this...

and now i know why i call maa shyamu as naagin...rofl!!!!!!!🀣<3

now kalpana dii is gonna shoo me away as i will start spamming this thread like anything🀣

Love it ... Love it ... Love it ... Spam away Sanju πŸ˜† x
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Ohhh!! My heart is going all dhak dhak I tell you!!! 😳 My expression is quite similar to Arnav's in the second pic!! But I am not feeble hearted, you know me!! I can take it!!

Hey Shyamu!! You got something on your butt!! ...My eyes!! ☺️ 🀣

Well My scorpion sistah..! Me and my Romeo, both of us loved it!!! And are we happy!! Finally the butt head got its due! oops his due! High time!!

Ahhh.. My Shyamu.. in all his butting glory!!! 🀣 Now.. I cant tell you what I went through when he hit on Arnav like that!! 😲 I couldnt think straight!! 😳
Now I know.. it was Butt-wa vey all the way!! πŸ˜†

Today.. I wont talk of our loverboy.. no! Only our Shyamu!!
Oh Shyamu!! What an ass!!! Really!!

Well Kalpana.. if you found any puns in there.. they were not intended love!!! 😳

First of all
@kalpana...what a post ROFL creative thinking right theree...adding to our lists of wood va ve...to parda ve to now the most recent addition to the 'VE' family...Butt-va Veee!!!!! [every weekend we are coming up with new 'Ve' family additions...we are such proud parents!!]

@ shweta di...u sure there were no puns intended...coz man i saw them everywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps i am one of the faint-hearted...so i am gonna quietly sneek out of here..like i never came here!!!!
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

yeah its pure and genuine leather!!!πŸ˜‰

Comes with a long life and durability guarantee too πŸ˜† x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadie101

First of all
@kalpana...what a post ROFL creative thinking right theree...adding to our lists of wood va ve...to parda ve to now the most recent addition to the 'VE' family...Butt-va Veee!!!!! [every weekend we are coming up with new 'Ve' family additions...we are such proud parents!!]

@ shweta di...u sure there were no punts intended...coz man i saw them everywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps i am one of the faint-hearted...so i am gonna quietly sneek out of here..like i never came here!!!!

πŸ˜‰ glad to contribute to the Ve Club in anyway I can ... hope your faint hearted sensibilities are still in tact hun πŸ˜‰ do you need a hand with all those BUTT-tastic pics you're taking away with you ? Embarrassed x
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£   πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ omggg  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ hhahahahah hilariousss!!!
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Hilarious ...  " magic of the Butt-va too πŸ˜‰ the one in Arnav's hand and the one at the top of his legs 🀬 ...  "

πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£