Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Updated Butt-va Ve ... pix

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
* the Butt action was a little lost with the bulging biceps but there was another encounter ... so a little update at the end of the post *

This one is not for the faint-hearted πŸ˜‰ ... or the easily excited so be warned πŸ˜ƒ !!!

(dedicated to a special Scorpio with a soft spot for Romeo and Shyam-babu, it's her comments that inspired me to make this one !!!)

Shyam has always been very proud of his "aada" πŸ˜ƒ it was big, padded, firm and always caught the eye of the female of the species, yes even Lakshmi wasn't immune from the charms of his behind πŸ˜‰ ...

But then Arnav's firm, taut, many squats inspired slimline version started getting lots of attention and even drew Khushi into the house ... Shyam wasn't happy 😑 about the competition ...

😳 Arnav didn't understand why there was such a fuss about it ... he'd even started drawing crowds while watering the garden too πŸ˜‰ ? ... people on Forums were posting up pictures of his magnificent posterior ...

Things got tense when Arnav kept drawing attention to his πŸ€” erm beautifully formed, backside ... it made Shyam jealous and broke his πŸ₯Ί ...

... but Shyam was also drawn to the magic of the Butt-va too πŸ˜‰ the one in Arnav's hand and the one at the top of his legs 🀬 ... what happened next is too much to share ...

... Shyam just couldn't stop himself from reaching out for the Butt-va Ve, he even had no shame doing it in front of Naniji πŸ˜› ... 

This week ... another encounter of the Butt-Va Ve ... this time Khushi was involved too πŸ˜‰

Shyamu started it by sticking his Butt out while trying to get his hands on Arnav's Butt-va Ve

There was even some wet juicy Butt-va Ve action ...

Khushi had never taken much notice before of her pati-dev's assets ... she was shocked at the size ... even Arnav had to make sure !

... Arnav shared his work-out weight lifting and rangoli squatting secrets with her and she promised not to tell Shyamu ...

... Khushi was so taken with the Butt-va Ve that even she couldn't help trying to touch it in her sleep ☺️ !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIV3nS7KRok[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by smashitupsobti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArHiluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol...hilarious...Butt-va ve!!!!!!
fatprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🀣.

I usually check my posts to confirm whether I hav written ARS instead of ASR . . . πŸ€£
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Ohhh!! My heart is going all dhak dhak I tell you!!! 😳 My expression is quite similar to Arnav's in the second pic!! But I am not feeble hearted, you know me!! I can take it!!

Hey Shyamu!! You got something on your butt!! ...My eyes!! ☺️ 🀣

Well My scorpion sistah..! Me and my Romeo, both of us loved it!!! And are we happy!! Finally the butt head got its due! oops his due! High time!!

Ahhh.. My Shyamu.. in all his butting glory!!! 🀣 Now.. I cant tell you what I went through when he hit on Arnav like that!! 😲 I couldnt think straight!! 😳
Now I know.. it was Butt-wa vey all the way!! πŸ˜†

Today.. I wont talk of our loverboy.. no! Only our Shyamu!!
Oh Shyamu!! What an ass!!! Really!!

Well Kalpana.. if you found any puns in there.. they were not intended love!!! 😳

Edited by shwetachauhan - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Gosh,, kalpana  can it  get more Behuda,, Butt-va!🀣 🀣 🀣

what the...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Edited -

wah ji wah...so apt butt-va re

Shyam has lust wid arnav too...means he is bi******...hawww...miya-biwi both r toys in his hands.

After this gutter-ish post I would like to invite to my gutter land too. Chk...n ...njoy

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921927Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOOOL πŸ€£
arnav butt is way more hotter than shyam

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Looolll...I can't imagine which body part related post is coming up next...tauba tauba πŸ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail

what the!! 🀣🀣🀣
gosh that was.. butt-va-Ve 🀣🀣

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Kalpana...What a butt-tastic post πŸ˜‰

Shyam bhi nahi bach paya with the charms of a certain slim & taut version...Finally he succumbed to his inner desires & HOW 🀣 
Well captured by our expert Kalpana πŸ‘πŸΌ