AarYa SS:Destined to be together Pg-13 uptd 27/5 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends here is the update sorry for the delay:

Part 3:Click here

Part 4:

Aarti was trying to get close to Palak and Payal but the kids were giving her a tough time as Bua was instigating their mind this was not allowing them to get close to Aarti, there Ansh too was having the problem of adjusting to the new environment.

Aarti thought to become their mother she need to become their friend' a child shares everything with a mother as she will be their best friend. On that day after kids came back from school Aarti was in kids room Ansh was telling her about all that happened in the school she observed that both Payal and Palak were quite but she noticed that they were listening to wht Ansh was telling as Ansh was telling about the fun he had in the school both Ansh and Aarti were laughing she saw that Payal and Palak were also silently smiling and enjoying it.

Aarti thought of taking this as an opportunity: Payal and Payal what about you' how was ur day what all u did in school? But both of them were quite ignoring the question they immersed themselves into books without even looking at her

Ansh saw this and he quickly gave answer to his mom: mumma some people go to school only to study and they don't even know how to enjoy, they only know one thing mumma books saying so he showed them tongue.

Palak quickly answered: we are not like you' we do both studies as well as we enjoy too not like you

Aarti: that means you both must have had a great day then

Ansh: no mumma they are just telling like that

Palak: no' we really had fun and started telling how her day was and even Payal too told Aarti about her day.

Aarti was happy as they have alteast started speaking to her and this was bcoz of Ansh knowingly or unknowingly he was helping her to get close to Payal and Palak.

Night Yash and Aarti were sleeping there was a banging on the door which woke them up both Aarti and Yash looked at each other then they heard Payal's voice Yash immediately went to open the door, as soon as Yash opened the door Payal hugged him crying.

Yash: Payal what happened beta why are you crying

Payal: papa I m very scared

Yash brought her into the room: why wht happened

Payal: plz can I sleep with you

Yash: ofcourse dear and put her to sleep on bed and was sitting beside her but Payal was still unable to sleep Yash tried again: close your eyes and try to sleep I ll be with you

Payal held his hand: I m not getting sleep

Aarti who has been observing this tried to help out: Payal shall I put you to sleep

Payal was hesitant at first later on when Yash gave her assurance tht he will be there she accepted, Aarti took her in her arms and started singing lullaby to her slowly Payal drifted to sleep. Aarti placed her on bed and slept beside her putting her arm across Payal. Yash who has observed this realized wht his daughters were missing' the love and care of a mother which Aarti was doing it perfectly. Next day when Yash woke up he saw Payal was sleeping snuggling close to Aarti he was happy seeing this small change.

Aarti day was busy with the daily chores in the evening when the kids were having their evening snacks Ansh started talking about how his day was as soon as he completed Payal started then reluctantly Palak too started and slowly this became a daily habit of kids to tell Aarti about their day activities.

Yash was in the room working on his laptop and Aarti too was there cleaning the room Ansh, Payal and Palak entered the room all went to Yash as he wouldn't be there at that time he hugged them and gave them chocolates he bought for them in return for their kiss then they went to Aarti and started telling her as usual but Yash was surprised seeing the change and was happy too that his daughters were somewhat comfortable with their new mother' yes he married Aarti only for his daughters as they need a mother now it seems like she is becoming their mother.

Edited by M_n_h - 11 years ago
Awww! Lovely update and thank you sooo much You remembered to pm me! Glad that u did!πŸ˜†

Awesome.. loving this version of PayLak, but in the show I don't think they'll trust Aarti anytime now :p

Loved the whole update, especially how Aarti sang a lullaby and how Yashu trusted Aarti with his kids!😍

Fab work dear, this is definitely one of Best AarYa SS I ever read!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep up the great workπŸ€—

hey dear.

just loved ur SSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and i must say that u have really tried to keep keep Yash and Aarti as they are shown in the show.  I like it this way. So genuine yet so beautifully expressed. No immediate romance but slow and steady race.

hoping to read more on this. can't wait for the next update.

plz pm the next update if possible.

thanku :)

loads of love
vinu😊
Hey Dear! I'm not a regular in the PV forum but I do come every 2-3 days...and I just came across this ff...read all the parts in one go...and I must say, it was superb! Can you pls pm me the next time you update? Thanks :)
nice update
love the way aarti is getting close to kids
will wait for next update
Lovely Update dear...!its really nice to see the transformation of PayLak in ur FF as nw in the show we r nt able to see this transformation...!If possible Can u plss PM me...!
Loved the update...πŸ˜›

Loved the way Palak and Payal are getting close to Arati πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Awww! Lovely update and thank you sooo much You remembered to pm me! Glad that u did!πŸ˜†

Awesome.. loving this version of PayLak, but in the show I don't think they'll trust Aarti anytime now :p

Loved the whole update, especially how Aarti sang a lullaby and how Yashu trusted Aarti with his kids!😍

Fab work dear, this is definitely one of Best AarYa SS I ever read!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep up the great workπŸ€—

thanks for ur lovely comment Priya πŸ€— it really means a lot to me
agree with you about PayLak trusting Aarti in the show but in this FF too they started getting close only telling something still there is a long way to go
Originally posted by mjht_admirer

hey dear.

just loved ur SSπŸ‘

and i must say that u have really tried to keep keep Yash and Aarti as they are shown in the show.  I like it this way. So genuine yet so beautifully expressed. No immediate romance but slow and steady race.

hoping to read more on this. can't wait for the next update.

plz pm the next update if possible.

thanku :)

loads of love
vinu😊

thanks you so much vinu πŸ˜›

i have really tried to keep AarYa as they are in the show glad u liked it
will surely send u pm dear
Originally posted by sshah9293

Hey Dear! I'm not a regular in the PV forum but I do come every 2-3 days...and I just came across this ff...read all the parts in one go...and I must say, it was superb! Can you pls pm me the next time you update? Thanks :)

thank you so much dear πŸ˜›
will surely send u pm dear