Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

oh god... they R offscreen pair... where did u hear they have broken up?????????😲 did they say they have borken up??????😕and even if they do... u have no ryt to discuss it...like this on a public forum...😲

dts wht m saying v shud leave dre personal life on dem
WHT PINCHED me is her bvehaviour her lookss d attutude she throwin on AK
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid u kasu. Hope they patch up soon.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: postmodernist

Since we don't know whose fault it is, it's better we don't speculate at all!! Regarding Priyal I am not taking her side but regarding her love to AK, she has been the most straight forward! She has always admitted to the media and the world that how much she loves AK!! So I don't think she has an attitude problem!! When you are in love with the person, jealousy, bickering are inevitable!! Got nothing much to say until we know the fact what was the reason behind the tiff!! She must have even got hurt the way AK pages had this status mentioning AK to be single! I just hope they sort out all the misunderstandings!! Just don't want them to hate eachother!

thats wat am saying... watever they do.. date or not date... its their PERSONAL matter.. priyal and ashish had always been straitforward and frank.. and even ashish said once...-- hum bht jhagra karte hain.. baat nhi karte hain.. fir use mana bhi lete hain...😳 so just hope that things becomes good...am just saying one thing.. DNT BASH HER without knowing anything...

Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

dts wht m saying v shud leave dre personal life on dem
WHT PINCHED me is her bvehaviour her lookss d attutude she throwin on AK

maybe he has hurt her someway u dnt know na?
ArhainAshish thumbnail
I m also v straight forward watve i felt i said it being an AK lovveerrr
u cant force me to change ma pov
ek haath se tali nhi bajti yar...😊
postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!

Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

I m also v straight forward watve i felt i said it being an AK lovveerrr

u cant force me to change ma pov

am nt forcing u in anyway... am just talking abt assumptions...and probabilities.. if u love someone being blind to that person's faults is nt just... aur ek baat...  i think its ur POV.. bt bashing and discussing personal life of actors is nt strictly prohiited here as it may hurt fans...😲
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

ek haath se tali nhi bajti yar...😊

i m very shuureee AK ki ghalti nai hogeeyy😭hes suffering
ussey tu lagta hai koi farak hee nai paaraa😲

Originally posted by: postmodernist

Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!

priyal is a kiddo... a baby grl.. and i think she shud have nt said that in frnt of the media that she loves ashish.. aaj itne sare logon ki baddua to nhi parti na uspar... the biggg female followig of ashish.. feel sorry for her...😭