Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: UVLOVER

so wht? waisey i dun think ya knw her tht personalyy.. cuz if ya knew her ya wuld never have taken her side cuz she is not innocent at alll...

And how are you so sure that AK is innocent?...he is way older than Priyal and a man of his age can never be innocent...Priyal surely is much more innocent than him at least 🥱

btw sorry did not mean to be rude.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

What I saw in sbs was ak, started it and then priyal matched it.
But they are still together bec otherwise they would not have been mardy with each other...I think sbs caught them on the wrong date.
They both looked hurt..
Priyal loves ashish like mad, and he's crazy about her.
But as he is elder than her he possibly gets irritated quickly.

love u carisma... god... these r the fans... who demand to love them... if they did then they must stay miles away frm their personal lives.. koi haq nhi banta unlogo ko istarah ke comments karne ki... 😡
Originally posted by: postmodernist

By the way if you know sk personally, even we know Priyal personally!!

🤣 good one...😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

@postmodernist...somehow I had always felt that Ashish finds Priyal a kiddo...which she is really...and that sometimes makes him uncomfortable with the realtionship...err...just my view...I felt that from watching their interviews...Priyal was always clinging to him and he seemed to want to stay a bit away from her...but as I said we are no one to judge somebody's relationship..so wont like to comment anything more abt this 🤓

c'mon priyal uske gale to nhi padi thi.. even he said "i love u" to her and brot those gifts and all...
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

c'mon priyal uske gale to nhi padi thi.. even he said "i love u" to her and brot those gifts and all...

I am not blaming Priyal at all...i somehow felt sad for her...dont know why 😕...something seemed amiss 😕

I am not blaming Priyal at all...i somehow felt sad for her...dont know why 😕...something seemed amiss 😕

mee too...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow. This is actually fun all this blame game.

First - we are not allowed to discuss an actor's personal life.
Second - if you want to, you don't have to make a statement as if you are their PR.
Third - If you like an off-screen couple then appreciate them, give them blessings and shut up. If you don't like them then just shut up. Simple as that.

PriAsh are having a fight? Their problem! Priyal was showing attitude? Her problem! AK was angry? His problem! Why the hell are you guys discussing their personal lives here saying that she is immature and attitude queen and he is on the 7th sky cuz of all this fame.

Mods! Just close this topic! Immaturity at its best is going on here!
postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<div>

If Aashish did not like this stuff, Priyal clinging to him, he had better not come there with Priyal! Why so much of publicity!! They could have given separate interviews!! Why so much of valentine dramas by AK when he wasn't so comfortable with Priyal!! Seems like he did all this to become a lead!! He knew he was getting limelight!! I am really starting to feel bad for Priyal!! It's good now she is mo more giving interviews with AK! At least people would stop calling her"adhesive"!!!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with you...we have no right to judge who is at fault and who is not...we were not witness to their fight...misunderstandings are a part of life...and every couple has that...and why blame Priyal only may be Ashish was equally at fault?...you cannot clap with one hand...

Please people stop blaming Priyal...who knows what happened...lets not unecessarily bash someone without even knowing the whole story 🤔

I agree with you both !!! 😊 

Keep----------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Wow. This is actually fun all this blame game.

First - we are not allowed to discuss an actor's personal life.
Second - if you want to, you don't have to make a statement as if you are their PR.
Third - If you like an off-screen couple then appreciate them, give them blessings and shut up. If you don't like them then just shut up. Simple as that.

PriAsh are having a fight? Their problem! Priyal was showing attitude? Her problem! AK was angry? His problem! Why the hell are you guys discussing their personal lives here saying that she is immature and attitude queen and he is on the 7th sky cuz of all this fame.

Mods! Just close this topic! Immaturity at its best is going on here!

SUPERLIKEee  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yaaa mods plzzz close this...😛