Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe BH's face will interchange with Ruby's in some scenes so Radhika will know the spirit in Ruby's body. So saving Dev is another task for Radhika to accomplish.Will this pave the way for the reformation of the RB family ? Seems to me the CVs are experimenting which plot will be more acceptable to the audience- Barkha's spirit snatching away dev from Radhika or the reformation of BF.  interesting it arouses my curiousity although I hate to see BH again.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Same here Chalhov , i do no watch scary , horror movies , just if have seen any then with hands on eyes and fingers in ears , used to ask continuously , should open the eyes ...Bhoot, Kaun , Raaj , are the few ones ,Then Exorcist, english one ..Hope they make ghost character funny ..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
When I opened this post I thought many people will laugh at me😳 atleast some members share my views😆
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am also apprehensive about thi track. Ghosts and being posessed is not my cup of tea. That is why I read the update first then  i will decide  whether to watch it or not.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh i am not scared at all ,although i watch very less shows or movies ,so had not seen much such scary shows too .

i am ll bit sad only bcoz i have to see bh face again .wish it would be mostly ruby only with spirit inside her ,she doesn't show her face to audience like me .
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't want to see Benaf again. That is the past.