Dont know how I will watch ghost track :((((

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Usually I keep miles away from ghost scary and horror movies๐Ÿ˜• I dont know how I will watch this at least Asur track was not so scary it appeared funny at places๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i have the same feeling chalhov after this ghost track started bh is cmg in my dreams in the form of ghost iam unable to sleep during nights
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
I wonder if Bh will feel happy scaring the audience and coming in their dreams probably she wants to only scare and kill Radhika and come in Dev's dreams
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chalhov I too usually stay away from horror movies and serial as I get frighten easily and it plays on mind then have horrible nightmares but with Ruby being possessed by BH's aatma I am enjoying Rubina's acting as a possessed person very much. She is just brilliant, although I do get scared but her acting just bowls me over so end up enjoying her scenes, also love Dev and Ruby's chemistry here too.
I am hoping that the Cv's do not show Bh's face too much, I want to see Ruby's face while possessed.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Add me to it di!!๐Ÿ˜•

But i do watch ghost movie and ofcourse with company!!  But then torture starts๐Ÿ˜•
even if i want to go to kitchen i want some company at night and light should be there!!  And u know i start assumining kahin yahan tho kuch nahi hai na!!...lol!!

Hope there is not much ghost effects in CB and keep it to minimal!!!!

But i enjoyed thursdays episode(still have to watch the episode of friday)!! I think Rubina was brilliant as possessed Ruby!!! Rubina is doing a great job!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Zam Niha
once my husband made me watch a horror movie with him and for days I was jumping at everything during day as well as night when alone  Niha I too wanted to sleep keeping the light on ๐Ÿ˜† sometimes even when I read odd happenings and true ghost stories sometime there used to be one programmes I think scariest places on earth which used to come on sundays that also used to give me creeps so used to find work  outside the TV room.Usually I dont get scared easily and then I decided never to watch such movies๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ.except something like Ghost or wonder car or some such movies where it a funny and helpful kind of Ghost ๐Ÿ˜†
since it is a TV show I think they will keep it to a minimum like Zam said its Rubina and her acting so maybe I will enjoy it Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
I am excited to watch this track..how Barkha will try to kill Dev and how he will be save, and how Radhika will know about this..and how Ruby will save and ETC...and now BB also coming back so let see..
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

omg are you guys joking or what ???? are you really scared of horror shows lol im not i love to watch it  have you seen the hindi movie Haunted its a horror movie in 3D and its a must watch movie 

and guys why are you all scared about CB its not a horror show iam sure they wont show Scary BH .. she is a beautiful devil according to them lol   so dont be scared iam really exciteed  to see how they will show this traaack

did you read the article in which its clearly written 

She will be seen in a bride's attire. Her evil spirit will enter Rubina's body and her ultimate aim will be to kill Dev and take him along with her to the other world," said a source. On being asked, Benaf enlightened the facts and said, "Yes, I will enter the show once again. The upcoming track is very interesting one and I just hope that viewers like it."

link to the article 

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Barkhas_soul_to_create_troubles_for_Radhika_in_Choti_Bahu-gid-12148-gc-16.html

Edited by radev_fan - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ikr!

I like to act brave to watch the horror shows,and when I go to sleep,I'm scared as hell,covering from head to toe frightened to look anywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

But I'm honestly excited to watch the show.I hope I get the strenght :)
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 11 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I too feel scared to watch horror movies & stay away from them.But,since this is CB I'll watch it thinking of bhootni Barkha's punishment & how Radhika saves Dev from this bhatakti aatma.