Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 92)

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 10526

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati's "cookery based love show" to air from 21 October on SAB TV



05 Oct 2013 06:49 PM | TellychakkarTeam









SAB TV is all set to entertain its family audiences with a new show.


As reported earlier, Neela Telefilms' Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto will air from 12 October 2013. However, the latest is that the channel will also be bringing in a new "cookery love story".

The show titled Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar is about two people falling in love over food.

Basically there will be a family, their friends and relatives but the leads, Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati, will be cooking aficionados.

They will be seen living in a house together and trying out new recipes every day. The project is being produced by Deepti Bhatnagar productions.

The romcom will air from 21 October at the 7:30 pm slot.

When contacted Arjun he said, "Yes, I am a part of the show."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANrucha

Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati's "cookery based love show" to air from 21 October on SAB TV



05 Oct 2013 06:49 PM | TellychakkarTeam



SAB TV is all set to entertain its family audiences with a new show.


As reported earlier, Neela Telefilms' Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto will air from 12 October 2013. However, the latest is that the channel will also be bringing in a new "cookery love story".

The show titled Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar is about two people falling in love over food.

Basically there will be a family, their friends and relatives but the leads, Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati, will be cooking aficionados.

They will be seen living in a house together and trying out new recipes every day. The project is being produced by Deepti Bhatnagar productions.

The romcom will air from 21 October at the 7:30 pm slot.

When contacted Arjun he said, "Yes, I am a part of the show."

Keep reading this space for more updates.


Wow, dono (SG and AT) ek hi channel pe but in different shows, hmmm sounds interesting. Ek hi show me nahi aa sakte the kya...
Well never mind, I like Bijlani too, abhut dino baad dekhne ko milega...  1-2 epi me pta chal jayega k show kaisa h... AT ka jini juju didn't work for me, no offense..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dalisay.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Changed my username. I know am not active, almost dead but still... lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfan

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 10526

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Changed my username. I know am not active, almost dead but still... lol...

Hi nehu... 
congooo for a chaged userame! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfan

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Joined: 14 July 2009
Posts: 2166

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
guys what happened to ATs role in jeeanie aur juju ...  ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

guys what happened to ATs role in jeeanie aur juju ...  ?

You watch??? Shocked I don't...
Saw SG and AB's interview...She was looking so good, cute n fresh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfan

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfan.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 10526

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by mitzification

guys what happened to ATs role in jeeanie aur juju ...  ?

You watch??? Shocked I don't...
Saw SG and AB's interview...She was looking so good, cute n fresh...

post the link dear... :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanDelusionalMe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 298   Views: 19818

Khushboo_AN 298 19818 12 July 2016 at 7:08am by cherry_an
PriyankaChopraFC#12-Capturing hearts in USA&worldwide(next-P141)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1117   Views: 70456

-Priya- 1117 70456 18 October 2015 at 6:01am by DEEPZzzz
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff)

Author: pixiidou   Replies: 1   Views: 1471

pixiidou 1 1471 19 February 2013 at 12:44am by abhi_arshilover
||AN FC~A Tribute To Love~||*DoNotPost, link pg2

2

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 12   Views: 2060

Khushboo_AN 12 2060 09 April 2012 at 9:23am by Khushboo_AN
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 1142   Views: 42744

Khushboo_AN 1142 42744 08 April 2012 at 12:22pm by Khushboo_AN

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index