Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 125)

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Tu jahan mai wahan
sang sang yu chalu tere jaise tera aasmaan Stern Smile

pehle ye song achha nahi lagta tha bt ab lagta h... Smile pta nahi kyu. Confused
Muje pata hai kyu.. but let's not discuss it hrre Stern Smile ROFL

you really know why? ab to me aur conphuse ho gyi hu. Confused

-CrissCross- IF-Sizzlerz
-CrissCross-
-CrissCross-

Joined: 21 January 2014
Posts: 14369

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

@Nehu, I thought ur new job, ur senior is keeping you fine & shiney Stern Smile

don't talk about that job n that jerk senior. I don't know if it's safe to say this here or not but anyhow he is a big time flirt n a very gya guzra type of person. Angry
Ya you never know he might stalk you here too ROFL
Tune hi bola tha Kphli jaisa dikhta hai toh 'flirt' toh hona hi tha ROFL

he stalks me on whatsappp, utna hi kaafi h...arghhh!!!
aur mera dimaag kharab tha jis time I said he kinda looked like Kohli, hayye mera innocent Virat Kohli, how could I compare, hell even thinking about comparison seems like a crime.
Virat kohli snd innocent Shocked Tera VK k bare mai GK bohot poor hai.. Let me send u all d latest article on ur so called 'Innocent' virat kohli..
Btw did u watch Ab(c)d's last 'tabdtod' inning??Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Aur tu bta, how was your trip?
Trip was heavenly.. I didn't want to come bk only..
Btw is it raining there??

that's great yaar...
no, it's not raining here..kal hui thi barish nahi actually day before yesterday.
DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ATfan

Hey Smile

hey Trish Hug hw are you gal?
-CrissCross- IF-Sizzlerz
-CrissCross-
-CrissCross-

Joined: 21 January 2014
Posts: 14369

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ATfan

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by ATfan

Hey Smile
Hi Trish, How're you??

hey dear I m good, hwz u?
I am fine yaar.. I just read you too watch YHM... I am addicted to ths show.. Aren't you there on YHM forum??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe

-CrissCross- IF-Sizzlerz
-CrissCross-
-CrissCross-

Joined: 21 January 2014
Posts: 14369

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Tu jahan mai wahan
sang sang yu chalu tere jaise tera aasmaan Stern Smile

pehle ye song achha nahi lagta tha bt ab lagta h... Smile pta nahi kyu. Confused
Muje pata hai kyu.. but let's not discuss it hrre Stern Smile ROFL

you really know why? ab to me aur conphuse ho gyi hu. Confused
Kyo ki ab tu Un-Romantic ho gayi hai Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 18451

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

@Nehu, I thought ur new job, ur senior is keeping you fine & shiney Stern Smile

don't talk about that job n that jerk senior. I don't know if it's safe to say this here or not but anyhow he is a big time flirt n a very gya guzra type of person. Angry
Ya you never know he might stalk you here too ROFL
Tune hi bola tha Kphli jaisa dikhta hai toh 'flirt' toh hona hi tha ROFL

he stalks me on whatsappp, utna hi kaafi h...arghhh!!!
aur mera dimaag kharab tha jis time I said he kinda looked like Kohli, hayye mera innocent Virat Kohli, how could I compare, hell even thinking about comparison seems like a crime.
Virat kohli snd innocent Shocked Tera VK k bare mai GK bohot poor hai.. Let me send u all d latest article on ur so called 'Innocent' virat kohli..
Btw did u watch Ab(c)d's last 'tabdtod' inning??Day Dreaming

shut up... wo jaisa b ho but I'm sure he's not a bloody stalker or a zabardasti gale padu type person.
nah yaar, I missed AB De's innings but I have downloaded it in my phone, raar ko sone se pehle dekhungi.
-CrissCross- IF-Sizzlerz
-CrissCross-
-CrissCross-

Joined: 21 January 2014
Posts: 14369

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Originally posted by -DreamWeaver-

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Aur tu bta, how was your trip?
Trip was heavenly.. I didn't want to come bk only..
Btw is it raining there??

that's great yaar...
no, it's not raining here..kal hui thi barish nahi actually day before yesterday.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 298   Views: 19834

Khushboo_AN 298 19834 12 July 2016 at 7:08am by cherry_an
PriyankaChopraFC#12-Capturing hearts in USA&worldwide(next-P141)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1117   Views: 70501

-Priya- 1117 70501 18 October 2015 at 6:01am by DEEPZzzz
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff)

Author: pixiidou   Replies: 1   Views: 1473

pixiidou 1 1473 19 February 2013 at 12:44am by abhi_arshilover
||AN FC~A Tribute To Love~||*DoNotPost, link pg2

2

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 12   Views: 2061

Khushboo_AN 12 2061 09 April 2012 at 9:23am by Khushboo_AN
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 1142   Views: 42752

Khushboo_AN 1142 42752 08 April 2012 at 12:22pm by Khushboo_AN

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index