Arnav Singh Raizada
Barun Sobti
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
hey plz vote and...
just out of curiosity who do uu prefer
Arnav Singh Raizada
or barun sobti
in my oppinion in real life you wouldn't get involved with someone like asr so...
I say barun sobti coz he's a gud human being very humble and a caring husband
wat do uu guys think cast your vote and if you like my post simply click the like button. also comments please ;)
I love ASR...he's hardworking n loving person..he loves his family n also khushi. Its only the circumstances that make him hurt khushi
I love BS and Arnav!😳

There both so appealing in different ways!😆

But i chose Barun.☺️ Although i LOVE Arnav!
I Luv BS becoz without him there will be no ASR nor IPKKND...
ASR!😆one of the finest portrayals on TV..may be becoz I love serious looking men😆a tad reserved types..I do not think much abt the actor😆I do not watch any offscreen segments of this guy..may be...I am one among the few who ignored watching SPA😆😆I just didn't!! restricted to only checking the CREATIONS GALLERY! that was enough!

Man!!!! such a serious role..maintaining such expressions is really tough!! and the actor is doing a good job!
I personally love ASR, as he is stylish,sober, has attitude, ego, but he is not heartless, also want to add Barun's masti and loyalty in this. So for me both are my dream Man😳
I hav this huuuge crush on ASR..his ruthlesness..his arrogence..his elephant sized ego..his smirk( haye mein mar jaawan)...wish i get hooked wid sum1 like him😉
its hard to say. For me  it is both.

interesting question.ma answer z asr.i knw in reality its not easy 2 bear a person wiz such temperament but iv a reason.dere was sum1 who resemblz asr.

Both,
Barun coz he's a nice guy,
And ASR coz i love his sexy attitude xx