No Arnav, You wouldn't have : (

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav said in yesterday's episode to Khushi

"You should have told me once and i would have believed you"

Really Arnav? : ( Nope, You probably would have gone and confirmed it with Your Anji di!

Trust is so important in a relationship, This sucks!👎🏼

*EDITED*

He said "You should have told me"

and i assumed it also meant i would have believed you.

Sorry for the error!😳
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thats true.. Just because he is guilty that he blasted her for no reason, he said that.. Had Khushi told him the reason the time he asked, Im sure he wud confirm it with Anjali..
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How many times do u watch ystrdays epi?

Btw very true
aftr knowing truth also he is like
SHYAM KE SATH JANE KE LIYE Q MANA KAREGI
hell
he is jerk
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna5293

How many times do u watch ystrdays epi?

Btw very true
aftr knowing truth also he is like
SHYAM KE SATH JANE KE LIYE Q MANA KAREGI
hell
he is jerk

LOL haha i watch it lots!😳 I found it amazing after so long that i keep watching it, Need my dose of Arnav you see!😆 Argh it was too quiet without Khushi though!😆
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Arnav said in yesterday's episode to Khushi

"You should have told me once and i would have believed you"

Really Arnav? : ( Nope, You probably would have gone and confirmed it with Your Anji di!

Trust is so important in a relationship, This sucks!👎🏼

Well said
Achava11 thumbnail
what really is irritating me is that this guy loves his di a lot..it is nice to see the siblings bond ..BUT the outlook on even his life IS through her😳he adjusted his life just becoz he happened to see something nasty on the terrace...though many here say that one day sankha will occupy the same place in his heart and that he will love her just like the way he loves his baby..I feel it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY🤔khushi will always be the second person in his life..what makes me think so... is that we r told..that it is PRIMARLY abt a bro-sis life journey😆 sometimes I feel sankha devi is just a minor part of his life..though we know that she lives on his thoughts..no matter what
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
yup...
I too agree wid u...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Achava11

what really is irritating me is that this guy loves his di a lot..it is nice to see the siblings bond ..BUT the outlook on even his life IS through her😳he adjusted his life just becoz he happened to see something nasty on the terrace...though many here say that one day sankha will occupy the same place in his heart and that he will love her just like the way he loves his baby..I feel it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY🤔khushi will always be the second person in his life..what makes me think so... is that we r told..that it is PRIMARLY abt a bro-sis life journey😆 sometimes I feel sankha devi is just a minor part of his life..though we know that she lives on his thoughts..no matter what

LOL ish! I agree with you as well, I think Arnav needs to balance his life properly. Give equal love and respect if not more to his wife Khushi and than Anji. Although we need to dig in to the past and see whats made Arnav and Anji's relationship the way it is. Obviously Anji's been the female sibling who's done a lot for him and he's doing a lot for her. Were just going to have to wait and watch although Arnav's love for Khushi is undoubted!
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep true, he would've misunderstood her more if she just told him xx
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

<font size="2" color="#999999">LOL haha i watch it lots!😳I found it amazing after so long that i keep watching it, Need my dose of Arnav you see!😆Argh it was too quiet without Khushi though!😆</font>

lol
we never get enough of him
just watchin and watching prev. Epis :D

and yes suna suna that epi without khushi:p