Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--drama_queen-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

umm sorry but i  am not gonne belive you unless its from zee news.

btw you are a newbie nd you have another acount. you dont wanna use ur real acount coz u dont wanna get bashed nd you dont want many reports in ur real acount, so instead u made a new acount nd post this fake spoiler.
btw 8th may is too soon for the MU to be cleared.

shagun-rocks thumbnail
so we've to wait 4 another month!!!!...aaarrrggg...lets hope it really happens...
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It might be but cant trust the CV's or spoilers,,the biggest mistake we do is keep expectations high and then there is nothing we get so its better we SEE the serial without believing anything unless it is from mishti_mkm or zee_news or a confirmed source i am sorry πŸ˜ƒ
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
U made this acc for this rumour rite?
DiamondLife thumbnail
thanks for the info..
I am very positive that in ME on April 28th there has to be something big...then one week for him to observe the truth and then guilt!! make sense..

But the pain is another 3 weeks to go..
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS!! No wonder why they took so to give us a ME.
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wow yaar hope its true !πŸ˜‰
anita-92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yaayyy!!! Can't wait.. Thanks for thisπŸ˜ƒ
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, even if it is true, still a month and a day to go...
MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i terribly want to believe it...but am in a big mess to actually tell u tht u r lieing or u r urslf given the wrong info...just abt half an hr ago i gt another spoiler alert which told me tht the MU vil be cleared just b4 ArShi's 6th months contract is over and thn the guilt track vil start...they also tld me it is a confirmd news...nw whom vil i beliv...wel what i think is tht whenever i c a spoiler i'll just not read it...:/...it hurts me v.bad when the "spoiler" is actually a "heart-breaker" news...if ur news is true...thn b4hand m sorry...and if it is not...thn from b4hand only i'l call u a "mood-spoiler"...sorry if i've offended anyone but it just crashes my hopes when it is not what v r tld...

oh yeah...just few days bak sum1 gave this spoiler alert tht Khushi, after retrning from the fancy dress competition vil hav a heated argument and thn she vil actually say tht "my biggest mistake was to fall in love with u" --was tld to me to b a "confirmed story"
thn v r tld tht the Shyam's truth vil be out during this tym and aftr all those sbs segment of full on "batadoo tumhari kya galti thi?batadoon?"from Arnav...what was his reasoning...well...it was the lamest nd not evn n answer, "tht i hate u and i still have to suffer this temporary marriage with u for 6 months"...wel applause applause...NOT A SPOILER ALERT...A MOOD SPOILER...wat kind of reasoning was tht???!!!...anywayz...long story short...v cn only hope 4 the best...:/