Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: akhilacarol

i dont understand onething wat is anantika gaining in taking the story in such a way instead i feel dat she iz loosin sumthing that is fans support...

ua r8 yar, juz to gain trp she s doing ths.. nly few loyal fans r thr wth the show now.. dn knw whn cvs wil undrstand tht -ve tracks dnt work wth navya.. 😡
Parsh_shamya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -diva-shamya-

ua r8 yar, juz to gain trp she s doing ths.. nly few loyal fans r thr wth the show now.. dn knw whn cvs wil undrstand tht -ve tracks dnt work wth navya.. 😡

yeah ua ryt -ve tracks dont work coz this is a show which is mainly loved by the youth nd donno wen dey will understand dat a youth show shuld not hav all these saas bahu crap..im not goin to spare anantika if she gets a separation track...she noes the affect of separation track during dat kanpur...many of ma frends stopped watchin it during dat track...i was sick of dat track...and if she takes the shw again in the same way it will have a great fall...
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhilacarol

yeah ua ryt -ve tracks dont work coz this is a show which is mainly loved by the youth nd donno wen dey will understand dat a youth show shuld not hav all these saas bahu crap..im not goin to spare anantika if she gets a separation track...she noes the affect of separation track during dat kanpur...many of ma frends stopped watchin it during dat track...i was sick of dat track...and if she takes the shw again in the same way it will have a great fall...

frm tht kanpur track most of the fans left watchng d show.. 😭 i feel like changing d writers.. god knws whn thy wil undrstand.. 😡
mehbubarahman01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m very much excited, i m even excited for baba's expressions to watch
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saraaa.

AnYa romance? In 2015.

no i thing...2013 tak possible h😆
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
initially i was happy that anya would be alone but later dimaag ki
bathi jali aur dil ki batthi bhuji & then i realized, this is when
babas master plan will unfold
Jaygandh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
for Anya romance we all are always excited but this time we have tension with this excitement because we all this is  a babas evil plan to separate our love birds but still i am excited because i have full faith on Navya and Anant love
priya_anya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse mei tho bahut excited hu , long long ago so long ago we got an SR scene & after that now we r getting anya romance
no one could stop themsleves to watch navya ,even bashers also
guys whatever the track may b but i cant leave without watching navya ,thats y @6pm i will stuck to the tv
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't wait. looking forward on watching that epi.😍
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Yeah but not much bcoz wenever v expect tey ll disappoint so just hope..😃