BARUN DOESN'T KNOW WHY WE LOVE HIM-Let us TELL HIM - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

well he has the most gorgeous smile ever! he is very talented actor and his expressions speaks volumes...i never came across an actor as talented as him...lets not forget his hooot...my frend keepz telling because of me she has become obsessed with this serial,i mean y wudnt she be wen barun is a great entertainer!!!!! his charming...sweet...he is down to earth... i hope this show neve ends!!!!!!i loved his character as shravan but i love him more as arav...this character sooo suits him...BARUN FAN FOREVER!!!!!!
i first saw him in bhph as he showed him in wet  hair and then for marriage omg i died thre too hot nad then i watched the show till jan only for drooling over him  the hottest and coolest guy the crooked smile the goatee the angry expresions the  fnny ones the sad ones perfect he is one of fav  actors love u barun till the end of tym👏
we love u bcoz u are a very nice person very down to earth very talented ,hot and hansome .u are simply the best ...i wish to get a life partner like u who loves his wife  to the  core...u have everything which a girl wants as her LP
ummm  coz u r so down to earth..   👏  u r  d best actor i ever saw 👏.. ❤️ . ur  sweet nature... ❤️ .. u r so hottt    such a swthrt  n a loving hubby...   ummm  i dnt hv words to describe u... but we all  luv uh .. n wil contiue 2 luv uh.. ❤️ ❤️  loads of hugs 2 uh... 🤗 🤗
I couldn't agree more with all of you...he is all that you have mentioned...and some more!!
The reason as to why we love him cannot be told off the cuff.

1. He is a stupendous actor, who can play any kind of role. Even if it is ASR which is totally against his basic nature. He is not afraid of hard work.

2. To get into ASR is very difficult and he has worked very hard and become ASR. He is a perfectionist.

3. He is  totally a family man, humble and very grounded. Otherwise he would not have asked such a question.

4. He is a bundle of talent and has very expressive eyes and can act with his body language and very expressive eyes.

5. Chemistry with Sanaya is just amazing. His bonding with his co stars is commendable.

I can go on and on.

-------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

all the reasons above.. and hes just awesome!!!!!!!
love u Barun coz u r very simple n humble guy..very down 2 earth person..barun u have every chrecteristics to love u more..❤️❤️
I love him simply for the way he is..i love each and every thing about him..actually i just cant describe it in words
I only have this much to say...I love you Barun from the bottom of my heart and will keep loving you till my last breath 😳

We love you alright Barun. The reasons are sooo many. Let me list some of mine... You have brought Arnav Singh Raizada to life. I don't think any other actor would have made ASR look so aggressive, brutal, cruel, disgusting at times😲, & yet sooo romantic, sweet, cute, loving😆, in addition to being sooo hawt, sexy, inviting & oh-so-drop-dead-gorgeous..😍...!!!!! Your unassuming nature as portrayed in your interviews just blows my heart away. Your love for your parents (bless them) & your wife (lucky girl) is so sweet 🤗. The fact that you can so easily say that you don't know why we love you...😛...awww how can someone be so modest???...bless you sweetie, we'll pray that you achieve everything you ever dream!!! Mummy aur wifey se kehna nazar utaare...😉...auron ka toh pata nahin...meri zaroor lagti hogi!!! So please take a bow, Mr. Barun Sobti, you have changed a lot of lives & don't ever again say that you don't know why you are so loved since the reasons have been listed by me as well as sooo many of your die hard fans. We'll keep loving you darling...always & you keep up the good work!!!