reality of Mhatma ... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by souro

I know, which is why your topic will stay.

thank you 
Originally posted by Knowcrow69

NOT MY HANDY WORK!!

Why did the British leave India?

The British left India in 1947 due to many problems such as economic ,revolts and international situations. The economic situation was Britain was in debt to India at roughly 3 billion with a rise of 70 million daily. They were at this point no longer profiting from their association with India and much of the money they needed to maintain India was being spent on improving Britain at home with the NHS ,welfare states and its industry. By offering India independence as a way to write off much of their debt while securing funds for the Labour party plans. Along with this Britain had suffered greatly from the Second World War and required a lot of funds to rebuild much of its mainland cities and towns.

As well as the staggering economic situation in India during this time there was also a major problem with revolting due to the current political situation, this is because the two major political factions, Indian National Congress (INC) and the Muslim League, were fighting with Mountbatten for what would happen to India. After the decision for partition was initiated there was major rioting along the borders of the Punjab and Bengal territories, the reasons for this is they were partitioned to increase the size of the territories which would be known as Pakistan and India.

The main reason why British left India was because of the changing international situation. In 1941 Franklin D Roosevelt did not agree with the idea of countries could not govern themselves and thought this was a communist regime. Winston Churchill Prime Minister at this present moment in time thought that India was the jewel in the British crown and still wanted India to be part of the British Empire. The British feared that communism could spread across the whole of Europe and if they were not focused on the situation then they could lose what is left of their entire Empire.

thank you dear ...so happy to see some rational thinking ppl here ...you reduced my much of hard work πŸ˜Š

appreciate your help 
Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

oh shall I assume ...you are follower of AHEENSA ke poojari ??? πŸ˜› poor girl,  i rendered u speechless  πŸ˜†
No u haven't ...the forum decorum has...thank ur stars that this is a moderated forum...
Originally posted by blue-ice

so trueπŸ˜†...and if u spit at the sky...ur spit will fall on uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

hahahaha wegandhi haters are providing fools like sufficient proof to justify our emotion ...but you are still stuck with your words this , that ...blah blha ...and quotes ...

what do you mean by ppl like mhatma I am not a BLIND person to bliv any crap given by any baseless words   ??? 

jst a reminder  :   I expect your reply only when you have some strong proof to ur words plz dnt preach morality or praise him this will simply prove your point weak ... πŸ˜Š
kya chla rha hai , kya nahi dnt tell me that ...if u r able to debate to karo πŸ˜Š

hahahhahaha jst tok of morality and all blah blah ... i bliv in rational thinking i din choose to hate him cuz i read such things abt him on this or that site like ...ppl praise him after reading his some so called great deeds ...bcuz of him soem real great freedom fighters are ignored ...i dont judge a book by its cover that is why i dont praise him only after reading hisw some this or that great sotries ...i use my brain for rational and right thinking ...his those so called great deeds r given importance but the only point here is He is not a MHATMA 
great to know that you bliv in using you brain for  rational thinking and right thinking πŸ˜ƒ Why dont you use those talents in improving the state of whichever country you belong to instead of gunning for character of dead men πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by zorrro

you have trouble believing what your school syllabus teaches but had no such trouble in believing  some shit that you came across on the net  You had trouble to think that Ambedkar could lie but had no such trouble to reach the conclusions you did about a person the world looks up to . Its true that  people see  what they look for   πŸ˜† 

naah no trouble and issue in bliving anything but jst have some problem in bliving ans studying one side of baseless truth ... 
Originally posted by King-Anu

Thanks. You always see such topics now and then lol. When you throw trash at the sky it does not affect the sky lol. When you throw light at the sun you are wasting batteries. People like Mahatma Gandhi don't need any ceritificate from us. The wrold acknowledges them. Billions admire them. I am sure he must have had some faults too and thats being human. Anyway you relax..yeh storm bhi chala jayee ga. aap jo aa gayeen sahi waqt pe - to put ice over fire lol.

oh my luck ...Bhasan hi bhasan 
I agree on quiet a few points with u specially the once relating to the injustice that was done with rest of freedom fighter's of that time bhagat singh,subhash chandra bose,azad i rate their contribution to our country much higher than gandhi they wer never given due recognition by gandhi and always sidelined them, what dr.babasaheb said was also true,gandhi stopped dr.ambedkar from bringing reservation stating that it would lead to disintegration in society but he never sided with untouchables like what dr.ambedkar was doing at that time also india didnt get independence coz of gandhi but it was due to WWII consequence and d new govt that had come for the 1st time in england

jst a reminder  :   I expect your reply only when you have some strong proof to ur words plz dnt preach morality or praise him this will simply prove your point weak ... πŸ˜Š
kya chla rha hai , kya nahi dnt tell me that ...if u r able to debate to karo πŸ˜Š
The BS that u have written in ur opening post is worthy of a trash bin...not debate...got itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo...I am out of this idiotic topic..🀒
Originally posted by blue-ice

No u haven't ...the forum decorum has...thank ur stars that this is a moderated forum...

oh man its fun to be here πŸ€£ what you gonna do kill me on net by CAPS ...oh m so glad to see hoe you qre maintaining decorum better than me as being gandhi follower πŸ˜› go on girl