Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I want to know...how many women this fu**ing , idiot...LR Bali has slept with😡...the bas*tard can go to hell🤬

Is Mahatma a short form of Mahan Aatma? am i correct?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Is Mahatma a short form of Mahan Aatma? am i correct?

Yes it is King ji...but it was a title given to Gandhiji by people like me...who will be ever indebted to great leaders like him for letting us being born in a free India...if not for our freedom fighters we would still be seeing boards like Indians and dogs not allowed🤢...the title Mahatma was not given to Gandhiji by himself...of course no one is perfect and Gandhiji was a mere mortal and not God...but he doesn't deserve a tirade like this against him...
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Nope. You wrote many things none of which is backed up by what is written in that page.
Also don't expect me to log in somewhere and listen to some speech. Get your proof in texts from a reliable source.

Knowcrow69 has covered your problem  ...
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

Knowcrow69 has covered your problem  ...

I know, which is why your topic will stay.

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it is King ji...but it was a title given to Gandhiji by people like me...who will be ever indebted to great leaders like him for letting us being born in a free India...if not for our freedom fighters we would still be seeing boards like Indians and dogs not allowed🤢...the title Mahatma was not given to Gandhiji by himself...of course no one is perfect and Gandhiji was a mere mortal and not God...but he doesn't deserve a tirade like this against him...

Thanks. You always see such topics now and then lol. When you throw trash at the sky it does not affect the sky lol. When you throw light at the sun you are wasting batteries. People like Mahatma Gandhi don't need any ceritificate from us. The wrold acknowledges them. Billions admire them. I am sure he must have had some faults too and thats being human. Anyway you relax..yeh storm bhi chala jayee ga. aap jo aa gayeen sahi waqt pe - to put ice over fire lol.

Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

FYI... I've passed social science with 92 marks in high school ''but school books just have chapters of his AHEENSA character '..and why do you want me to belive in words of school books ''.and how could you be so sure  school  books have sufficient concrete sources ????

I got this hating element for Gandhi after reading his autobiography '..
You say Dr. babasaheb ambedkar 'father of our constitution lied ?????

I think you have got very limited knowledge about history '.just by studying school books for more knowledge you should have gone through other novels and others autobiographies to understand state of  those ppl who were made slave of britshians '.

And school books don't give enough details they just teach syllabus portion so I think you need to break you limited knowledge and study more 😆 '.and if you are not a much reader person then I'l say use SHORT CUT  ðŸ˜‰

and would love if you people coudl just post your views  rather than telling me to change my views ...😊

you have trouble believing what your school syllabus teaches but had no such trouble in believing  some shit that you came across on the net  You had trouble to think that Ambedkar could lie but had no such trouble to reach the conclusions you did about a person the world looks up to . Its true that  people see  what they look for   ðŸ˜† 
beforesunrise thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

If not for the prejudice to school books I would've given this topic a little more weight.
Gandhi has erred but he has done his share of good deeds too. There are many books praising him to skies and many indicting him. So, it's all about which side of his people give more importance to. But your original post is one of those biased Anti-Gandhian things. If THAT was your basis for judging him, then good luck and go ahead.

hahahhahaha jst tok of morality and all blah blah ... i bliv in rational thinking i din choose to hate him cuz i read such things abt him on this or that site like ...ppl praise him after reading his some so called great deeds ...bcuz of him soem real great freedom fighters are ignored ...i dont judge a book by its cover that is why i dont praise him only after reading hisw some this or that great sotries ...i use my brain for rational and right thinking ...his those so called great deeds r given importance but the only point here is He is not a MHATMA 
beforesunrise thumbnail

Please remove it Souro...this post is making me sick🤢🤢...I might get banned today...

😡😡😡

can see ur sickness ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†
beforesunrise thumbnail

🤬🤬🤬

oh shall I assume ...you are follower of AHEENSA ke poojari ??? ðŸ˜› poor girl,  i rendered u speechless  ðŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Thanks. You always see such topics now and then lol. When you throw trash at the sky it does not affect the sky lol. When you throw light at the sun you are wasting batteries. People like Mahatma Gandhi don't need any ceritificate from us. The wrold acknowledges them. Billions admire them. I am sure he must have had some faults too and thats being human. Anyway you relax..yeh storm bhi chala jayee ga. aap jo aa gayeen sahi waqt pe - to put ice over fire lol.

so true😆...and if u spit at the sky...ur spit will fall on u😆😆..