Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you sooo much for recording this!

Whenever I read the written updates of this I thought it must be so cute, but it was way way way cuter than I ever thought!  They are so adorable, I loved everything in it!  I can't even pinpoint anything because everything was so cute!  πŸ˜πŸ˜†

One thing I was happiest about was Delnaaz the host, she was perfect with them.  Finally finally finally someone who sees Ankita as she is and as we see her too, honest and straightforward but still sweet and adorable. 

It's crazy how over a year has passed since this interview, time flies huh.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ash for the interview...I was so searching for this...Thanks yaar...πŸ‘...

One thing I could see that ,Anki is bridging that gap sush had when his mom left him...One could see how much he misses his mom through his Jalak tribute but Anki seems to keep him always engaged...
She dresses like what he likes ,she is fully-vibrant and always with him doing her masti and her cute fights to keep him engaged always...
A true essence of a life partner is to understand his mind and soul which Anki does and Sush in return is so caring n protective for her, guides her in her career and personal life as friend and well-wisher..
These 2 truly are made for each other...God bless both of them and wish them all the success in their life...πŸ‘,😊...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you πŸ€—!!!!!! finally we get to see it !!!!

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, as usual is what I am gonna start with. πŸ˜† There's not much I can do about it really...after watching these two an automated awww comes from my inside now. πŸ˜†

There were so many cute bits that I wanted to gush about, that I hope I recover all, after watching Rakhi Sawant's atrocious dress in Comedy Circus. πŸ˜³
okay what were they...yeah, Loved the way Ankita pulled Sushant's cheeks, when he got her favorite movie right πŸ˜†...Loved the way Sushant held his hands on his heart when Ankita enacted one of Madhuri's ada wale action...dude was totally sold out.  πŸ˜ πŸ˜† Loved how both of them were wearing white and looking simple yet so lovely...Loved the smiles...Loved how opposite in nature yet what a perfect mold they are for eachother...and and and yeah aww I absolutely loved Delnaaz as the host, especially when she caressed Ankita's face with her hand...SO CUTE! I've always found her cute..hate his brother 🀒 but love her. πŸ˜† sooo yeah lots of love love love. πŸ˜†

And Maann, I don't remember gushing like this over them for forever now...didn't knew I still had it in me πŸ€”...meh I don't remember posting anything happy in this forum for forever now. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

And dude Ashu, Were you holding your recorder device through out the recording of the show? gee, your arms must really be hurting ,no? hope that those break pauses in between were long enough for you to give them a little rest. πŸ˜† This is great, Thank you! πŸ€—
lunza thumbnail
umm ... can someone in their free time ... give the written update of the first .. say 40 seconds of the second part? ..
couldnt hear ... bcuz sushant was mumbling to himself as usual
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lunza

umm ... can someone in their free time ... give the written update of the first .. say 40 seconds of the second part? ..
couldnt hear ... bcuz sushant was mumbling to himself as usual

I also don't remember exactly what he said but he was saying that he gained lot of weight across 80 to 82, and then he got a call from his boss saying lose ur weight as soon as you can or else i will fire you and then fortunately jhalak started and he lost his weight around 60 but still his eating is going on..
lunza thumbnail
^^^^ thanx !!! apart from 80/83 i couldnt make out anythingπŸ˜†
mirrors84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

I also don't remember exactly what he said but he was saying that he gained lot of weight across 80 to 82, and then he got a call from his boss saying lose ur weight as soon as you can or else i will fire you and then fortunately jhalak started and he lost his weight around 60 but still his eating is going on..

Thanks again. I also didn't got this part but i enjoyed the full video.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Some peoples are shouting on the forum to take out the topics not related to the serial..🀣🀣 πŸ€£ Just posting this picsπŸ˜›

mirrors84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again Ashu, the look so fresh and young.